Whisper in the Dark

@Randulf.7614 said:If anyone has done the story, can they pm or put in spoiler text how they got past the poison area. I am so bored and fed up with this episode, I just want it done and over with

! i kept dodging and waited at the ravens statues to get my evade bars refilled again and tried to evade as close to the next one and then walk there (still quite annoyed at being forced to walk npc speed...) though you prob have to get to the side where you can use a raven statue to unlock the raven statues (on the walls) as save zones where you dont take damage

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Murtos.5342 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:If anyone has done the story, can they pm or put in spoiler text how they got past the poison area. I am so bored and fed up with this episode, I just want it done and over with

! i kept dodging and waited at the ravens statues to get my evade bars refilled again and tried to evade as close to the next one and then walk there (still quite annoyed at being forced to walk npc speed...)

Found it. I missed something obvious to click on

Sigh, I have to agree with the negative feedback here and even add another criticism. Someone should tell whoever writes the story that whining does not make someone dramatic nor does it give a character depth. It's just whining, which every petulant teenager is more than capable of. Personally I would have tossed Braham out a long, long time ago. And then there is that visual clutter. I decided a while ago that someone on the design team must have a visually impaired family member that they hate. So they keep jamming visual garbage onto our screens no matter how many times people ask them to stop.

@Chichimec.9364 said:Sigh, I have to agree with the negative feedback here and even add another criticism. Someone should tell whoever writes the story that whining does not make someone dramatic nor does it give a character depth. It's just whining, which every petulant teenager is more than capable of. Personally I would have tossed Braham out a long, long time ago. And then there is that visual clutter. I decided a while ago that someone on the design team must have a visually impaired family member that they hate. So they keep jamming visual garbage onto our screens no matter how many times people ask them to stop.

or they just hate those that play in the afternoon/early night cause of real life/work life schedules lol

Feedback on the light puzzle in the mountains:There's 1 part where you need to lower the blue barrier in order to let the light pulses thru, by the time I fly to the faraway mountaintop, the pulses stop, probably due to the blue barrier coming up, impossible to complete alone.I had to get a friend to stay at the raven lock to keep the barrier down