To those that weren't aware but....

zoopop.5630

@bluri.2653 said:Ye cmc and ben be saving what little pvp still exists. However cmc is equally as limited as anyone before, he cant revamp skills or rework stuff as he wants it to be, he can tweak numbers etc of existing stuff rest he has to get from the ”balance” team

i mean i'll take what we can get? I'm ok with him trying to make the numbers work with what needs to get done.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@bluri.2653 said:Ye cmc and ben be saving what little pvp still exists. However cmc is equally as limited as anyone before, he cant revamp skills or rework stuff as he wants it to be, he can tweak numbers etc of existing stuff rest he has to get from the ”balance” team

i mean i'll take what we can get? I'm ok with him trying to make the numbers work with what needs to get done.

Numbers cant change the designs that are flawed, either he change numbers that can affect multiple builds and destroy it rather than fixing the core issues. But ye everything is so far gone it is impossible to fix this mess

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:I still think about this set sometimes. I'll always remember how right after we lost the second game, everyone just silently logged off TS and stopped posting to the group chat. Tough loss, but we had plenty of chances and just didn't execute.

Thank you cal, for everything, even if it is a bit too late to revive the corpse, but who knows, maybe you can work miracles, all the communication we had with pvp and all the changes recently has been one of the best periods we ever got pvp wise, so you are pretty much the hero we ever needed, godspeed

@zoopop.5630 said:

yeah lol i'll take that. it'll make things bearable and playable.

@Cal Cohen.2358 said:I still think about this set sometimes. I'll always remember how right after we lost the second game, everyone just silently logged off TS and stopped posting to the group chat. Tough loss, but we had plenty of chances and just didn't execute.

One of my good friends from the enemy team(Eura) showed me the video. I didn't know you were playing that well back in the day(Joined Spvp during Pof). I go through old world tournament or Old Monthly Videos to see if I can pick up on some different strategies for openers that people now days don't bother using anymore.

I can 100% understand the loss like that kinda being rough but at least you guys were on live stream and given a chance. I'll love to have an experience like this 1 day with my group of friends.

@bluri.2653 said:

Numbers cant change the designs that are flawed, either he change numbers that can affect multiple builds and destroy it rather than fixing the core issues. But ye everything is so far gone it is impossible to fix this mess

They have got this game by the cahonas alright