For a future elite specs I hope Warriors get skills that arent tantamount to Shouts and Physicals

Knighthonor.4061

I do hope they get a shout, we are still missing an elite shout.Probably wont matter in wvw tho, because winds is just so good in zerging... So i guess idc what they give us.

Id rather get shouts or physicals since we atleast have traits for those, we didnt even get a meditation trait in spb.

And why do you want magical stuff? Just play guard or rev if you want to have flashy kitten on a plate user.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:I want deceptions, traps, or tricks. Really want warrior with dual pistols and smoke fields...

Sooo... you want a thief but with more hp and armor? :D

More like an agent/enforcer. I can see an offhand pistol playing real well with sword, and smoke fields seem a viable option.

seems like an engi could fit the bill

@aceofbass.2163 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:I want deceptions, traps, or tricks. Really want warrior with dual pistols and smoke fields...

More like an agent/enforcer. I can see an offhand pistol playing real well with sword, and smoke fields seem a viable option.

Nah, Warrior needs better ranged DPS options and Pistols are whats left to really fill that bill. I just see this flavor working with pistols on warrior. Utilities could even be something new like 'cartridges', load up a smoke cartridge to lay down a smoke field, load up an ice cartridge to lay down an ice field, etc. The lack of fields is another hole in the warrior kit.

Nah, Warrior needs better ranged DPS options and Pistols are whats left to really fill that bill. I just see this flavor working with pistols on warrior. Utilities could even be something new like 'cartridges', load up a smoke cartridge to lay down a smoke field, load up an ice cartridge to lay down an ice field, etc. The lack of fields is another hole in the warrior kit.

Extensive field -especially smoke- usage feels out of character (and playstyle) for warrior imo.Also warrior doesn't need better ranged options :D

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

Extensive field -especially smoke- usage feels out of character (and playstyle) for warrior imo.Also warrior doesn't need better ranged options :D

Your own opinion @Sobx.1758 :tongue: I'd like more than 1 fire field that is on one weapon.

I want to get scepter, give it some spear skins and let me throw it like a spear on like 600 or 900 range.

Using it with a shield offhand and shouts would make for a great gw1 paragon.

Ofc running it with a dmg offhand would be fun too.

@RedShark.9548 said:

I want to get scepter, give it some spear skins and let me throw it like a spear on like 600 or 900 range.

just make spear a 1h land weapon as well.

You mean underwater spear? Thats too hard for them :^)

@RedShark.9548 said:

You mean underwater spear? Thats too hard for them :^)

:lol:

This deserves its own thread. It's time for another warrior-community-brainstorm.

@RiyazGuerra.9203 said:

This deserves its own thread. It's time for another warrior-community-brainstorm.

Feel free to start one. I've posted my feelings on warrior with pistol/pistol and laying down more variety of fields several times, just not in its own dedicated thread.

Edit: okay you win, hold my beer.