Legends and templates.

Buran.3796

The game seems to randomly shift the order of the utility skills in my legends when I jump from game modes; seems also unable to remember the exact legend I was using the last time I entered in the game with a Revenant character and shifts instead to the "default" listed in the template I'm using. I'm doing something wrong or is just part of this disgracefull bag of bugs called Revenant? I swear this class feels like a house of cards: every time the encoders change a line the entire build crumbles and falls apart...

Yep. A single skill place chamge got me killed last night. That is when I discovered this cute bug. Now we shall do the waiting game for a fix. Again.

And with mount up-dismount I sometimes experience a camera bug like the old hammer 3 one but faster, harder to detect. Maybe it is me or maybe I was in a specific point at map.

I'm having similar problems with Kalla and Ventari. The skills keep getting swapped around and sometimes I get double icons showing the same skill twice, but one will be the real skill and the other will be another, and they're always in the wrong spots. It's extremely frustrating and makes me want to just use the old method of swapping builds.

This has nothing to do with build templates,it was happening even before it for Rev, especially with mounts. They don't seem to save the utility state properly, for example Guardians and Mesmers lose their mantras sometimes even in the same map..

Its just really noticeable on Revenant because they seem to have the most haphazard implementation overall..

@Hannelore.8153 said:This has nothing to do with build templates,it was happening even before it for Rev, especially with mounts. They don't seem to save the utility state properly, for example Guardians and Mesmers lose their mantras sometimes even in the same map..

Its just really noticeable on Revenant because they seem to have the most haphazard implementation overall..

While it certainly existed before build templates, it’s only been this big of a problem once before (which was fixed relatively quickly). Build templates exacerbated the issue to a huge degree because it doesn’t account for the other utilities properly as you mention. It definitely has a lot to do with build templates and their design not accounting for the outlier that’s is revenant’s utility designs.