Who is the player with 1.1 million WvW kills on gw2efficiency?

EremiteAngel.9765

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:They likely mained Guardian prior to the loot stick change, and either commanded or hung out in OS.

Necros can stack up the tags at 2x the rate lootstickers could.

Now.. but with wells before it was very good, but I never felt it reached Guard status.

The staff only grazed the front of the blob. Whole zergs would run over a well. At least in TW, all the leading kills were necro and ele players

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:They likely mained Guardian prior to the loot stick change, and either commanded or hung out in OS.

Now.. but with wells before it was very good, but I never felt it reached Guard status.

The staff only grazed the front of the blob. Whole zergs would run over a well. At least in TW, all the leading kills were necro and ele players

That makes sense. I played wells necro and ele but likely I was just bad lmao.

Why assume it's a "he"? It could also very well be a female entity referred to as "she" or even a nonbinary entitiy going by "they/them". ;)I believe I see a slight hush of sexism here by assuming that women are bad at video games and there's no way one could have that many kills.

Alright, jokes aside.I think it might difinitely be someone on NA servers since EU's playerbase pretty much sucks in any kind of competitive content. Since I don't know if asian servers are included into effiency I'd say it's definitely an asian player because they got nothing else to do every day than playing video games and literally every Esports pro player is asian so my money is definitely on them being from asia. It must also be someone who's been there since the first minutes the servers ever went online and definitely someone with like 42k AP (or even higher depending on what the current max is).

@LetoII.3782 said:

top 3 are guardians and then me as necro, if the others from 5 to 25 haven't changed much most of them still are guardians.

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 41 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)2 bez (wsr)3 ravya (bt)4 me (bt)i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

but in order of who got the million is rav then cookie and then bez

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@"LINKAZZATORE.8135" said:since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 41 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)2 bez (wsr)3 ravya (bt)4 me (bt)i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

can't know if that's the case, gotta go by the public leaderboard https://imgur.com/3hJPbvt

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

BG didn't mass push like SoR did, I'd blame that unless you're feeling masochistic

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

top 3 are guardians and then me as necro, if the others from 5 to 25 haven't changed much most of them still are guardians.

Pre pof 2/5 of every blob was guardians, half of every guild was guardians.Mr. Math says it's likely they'd place high just from the law of averages

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 41 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)2 bez (wsr)3 ravya (bt)4 me (bt)i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

can't know if that's the case, gotta go by the public leaderboard

Public leaderboards also say Strike Force is the best guild ever to play.Take from it what you will

@LetoII.3782 said:

BG didn't mass push like SoR did, I'd blame that unless you're feeling masochistic

When I played with a WvW guild, I was on SBI then TC. It’s been years. Things change lol.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

When I played with a WvW guild, I was on SBI then TC. It’s been years. Things change lol.

Ah, you're one of BG's many retirees then.

@LetoII.3782 said:

Ah, you're one of BG's many retirees then.

Lol..

After the season tournament of the ‘great 2v1’ with JQ and TC vs BG, the guild I ran with on TC refused to... play along. We attacked JQ guilds as regularly as BG. Well, it was interesting how some of the TC guilds pulled back, and allowed much larger JQ groups to jump in. Was quite humorous actually.

Our guild left TC after that season.

I went with a smaller guild I was a part of as after HoT the main guild effectively stopped playing.

And ended up on BG. Been there since.

At this point, no point in moving as alliances will dictate things in the future.

Honestly, we are looking at maybe staying unallied and being one of the plug in guilds after alliances hit and just havocing around on whichever world we end up on.

@LetoII.3782 said:

Public leaderboards also say Strike Force is the best guild ever to play.Take from it what you will

no idea who that is and don't really care

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

no idea who that is and don't really care

Typical EU pleb.

at least it's not dead :)

Deso/BT doing their best to make it that way. :p

Oh, @Letoll, Cel would be well over 1M if she would move out of the sticks and stop playing on potatonet 4G. :D