Hallucinations [Whispers in the Dark Spoilers]

AzuraJae.9246

I've been wondering if other people saw the hallucinations around Bjora's marches. They seem to happen at random and are clientside (meaning you are the only one who can see them), but tend to favor certain places over another.

I've personally seen:

• A crying norn woman around Claw's Perch
  • A dark giant (same one you see in the last instance of the story) marching through Abberant Forest
  • An Icebrood Charr(?) that turns into a Cypress Sapling near a small camp to the west of the Northwest Svanir Camp (Not certain if it is an icebrood, but it is definitely a charr) / In this area, the tree that the Charr turns into also just randomly disappears and appears arbitrarily
  • Untargettable Dead Bodies(?) just around?

I tried to get screenshots, but I keep missing them. By the time I realized what I was looking at, they were gone. The only screenshot I have is of the Dark Giant marching through Abberant Forest (I've seen this particular one multiple times, might be less of the rare ones). The other ones I've seen I've only seen once and I am somewhat uncertain if I actually saw them at all.

w095xiE.jpg

Does anyone else have any other hallucinations they've seen or have screenshots of? I wonder if the hallucinations mean anything or are there just to mess with us.

Edit:MASTERLIST OF KNOWN HALLUCINATIONS:

• A crying Norn Woman around Claw's Perch
  • A Dark Giant marching through Abberant Forest (Screenshot found)
  • Almorra's Ghost that turns into a Cypress Sappling near a small camp to the west of the Northwest Svanir Camp
  • A moose mob that is on fire (?, Found by NorthernRedStar.3054, Sceenshot found)
  • A Norn in fighting stance that appears somewhere along the South Edge of Svanir's Plateau (Found by Taelac.7036)
  • A dead norn that appears in the path nearby the 'Investigating Massacre' Event by the Keep (Found by Taelac.7036)
  • A norn spirit that sits on the hill north of Bjora's Keep (Found by Perihen the Thawk.9527)
  • Male Norn tied to a tree south of Bjora's Keep ((Found by Perihen the Thawk.9527)

This list excludes the hallucinations found inside the Raven's Sanctum, as they are triggered to happen once entering the trials.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:Yeah, there are hallucinations.

The "icebrood charr" is actually Almorra's ghost.

Don't think the dead bodies are hallucinations, but meant to be the Boneskinners' and other aberants' victims.

Oh really? That's cool! And creepy...I'm not so sure it's Almorra's ghost as much as it is Jormag taunting us for not being able to save her.

Awesome, I'm just going to make a masterlist of everyone's findings at the top so we can compile what we find so far.

@ugrakarma.9416 said:Would be amazing if theres 3rd party entity behind all this..,, if its all jormag it will will contradict what some staff said the LS5 would not be so centered on Elder Dragons.

I've been thinking about that, but I'm not sure what 3rd entity it could be. A nasty force even ED is afraid of? I wonder...

@AzuraJae.9246 said:Awesome, I'm just going to make a masterlist of everyone's findings at the top so we can compile what we find so far.

@"ugrakarma.9416" said:Would be amazing if theres 3rd party entity behind all this..,, if its all jormag it will will contradict what some staff said the LS5 would not be so centered on Elder Dragons.

I've been thinking about that, but I'm not sure what 3rd entity it could be. A nasty force even ED is afraid of? I wonder...

The third party could be Drakkar, one of Jormag's champions who wishpered to Jora and her brother.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/DrakkarSPOILER: Check the notes on wiki.