GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@Eloh.8604 said:

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

yes we need pyre gloves pls

Here, Anet, this guy,...right here, he gets it!

With obviously the addition of Svanir Gauntlets. :)

My wish List:

• I would really like if the recent Newer mounts (Roller Beetle, Warclaw and Skyscales) got added to the Combo Skin packs Set instead of buying them individually. I know they are newer and kinda unique...but man I just love does combo set for whatever theme your going with your character! They so cool and beautifully made! I love collecting does sets but those 3 feel so left out... comepare to the original Mounts of Path of Fire!.

• Job Specific quest or Order quests from the Living World Maps that lets you unlock: Mount Skins, Gathering tools Skins, Gliders Skins etc... all related to your specific job...even adding a summoning animation depending on your job or Order...

Example: A Necromancer Rewards skins for mounts:Springer looks like a Bone MinionSkimmer can look like a Blood FiendRaptor can look like a Flesh GolemJackal can look like a Bone FiendRoller Beetle can look like a Flesh WormGriphon can look like a Shadow FiendSkyscales can look like Shadow BehemothWarclaw can look like AatxeAnd well you get the idea...

NOTE: I am aware that there are many skins in the Gem Store to Cover this Job specific skins looks but I just wish it be an extra reward for Living World and also expand a bit on our own Jobs with a simple quest to unlock the power too summon such things depending on our jobs, it will also add replay value to such map areas. Or maybe even open up some of the Raid Maps with a personal story for us to explore and unlock such skins...

• Now that we have Dragon Mounts in the form of Skyscales... Why not add skins to the Gem Store with the likeness of the Elder Dragons! Imagine a Skycale that looks like a miniature Zhaitan, Primordus, Jormag, Kralkatorrik, Mordremoth and even maybe "The mysterious Undersea Dragon" code name: Bubble! lol
  • And for does who love does World Bosses maybe add a rare drop of a Mount skin that resembles that Boss? Like a Hydra Raptor or Skyscale Sunless?

Yeah I know one can only dream and most if not all ideas will be part of the Gem Store but I just wanted to put it out there because I love GW2 approach to gliding Mounts and how you can customize them them... so though it be nice to have other areas where to get this additionally from the store by doing content. :)

I'm sure this has been suggested many times before, but different types of backpieces. It seems like almost every new backpiece added to the gem store lately is some variation of wings. I'd really like to see some shields, whether currently existing weapon shield skins or entirely new ones. Capes/cloaks would obviously be good, but that's been beaten to death repeatedly. Different styles of tomes with unique colors and engravings, perhaps some tasteful particle effects. Another cool idea would be something similar to the first tier scribe backpack, except a bit larger with more detail and engravings. Basically, a container holding scrolls hanging from the characters back.

I've been talking to a lot of people ressently about the mounts and the skins for sale. Our guildies loves GW2 mounts and are ready to spend money on them. One thing came out of the discussions... we would LOVE to have a flying horse. Every one was so in favor that i couldn t keep it for myself. It's around 50 ppl ... just 1 guild! Of corse you guys can give it a GW2 twist but having a flying horse would be very nice. PLEASE ???? Thanks for the good work you all do ! Vegan Arkana , veteran player

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:

@Aerick Blackmoore.8167 said:Witht he upcoming release of the Icebrood Saga we 'need' the Svanir Gauntlets to return !

Did I say need, i meant manditory ;)

To further clarify, the Bound by Blood Prologue reintroduced the Flame Legion so 'Pyre Gloves' should return too !

Jormag being the big bad this Saga, Sons of 'Svanir Gauntlets' are really really needed to return Anet! ;)

yes we need pyre gloves pls

Here, Anet, this guy,...right here, he gets it!

With obviously the addition of Svanir Gauntlets. :)

Having just finished The first episode of the Icebrood Saga, a lack of connection came over me. It was then I realised I was lacking the Svanir Gauntlets to truly appreciate our saviour Jormag.

Random long introHi, i am a new player, i bought the expansions this summer, but only managed to start playing this november. I didn't expect to like GW2 this much. I ve played a lot of games, but very few are the ones i consider that worth my money. So after i decided to stay i thought i need some QOL items. I am a serious gamer after all. So after i checked out the store, the friend who introduce me to gw2 told me i should get them when there is a discount and as i saw, the discounts and bundles although quite good are neither soon enough nor packed well.Actual requestThe account jump start bundle is crap. I need a bundle that has 1. bag expansion(1 or 2) 2.salvageomatic 3.bank expansion 4. unbreakable tools 5. all LW stories my account is missing(i miss most).Random epilogueI just payed 50€ for the expacs (i got the full price with x2 insta 80 not the new 30€ with 1). I was hopping for something under 50€. I can't pay more than 100€ for a game so soon.

Exalted Chestpiece

Exalted Mask/Luminate Mask

Etherbound Chestpiece

an armed Skritt tied to our back, backpiece that reacts to us picking up loot.

a feathered vest as a chest piece (In general I'd like more vest like options for heavy and medium especially)

an asura golem mask

a marionette mask/outfit (an infusion of this sort of thing could be neat also.)

a head cage headpiece

an armed skritt tied to stick as a mace skin.

• Leviathan/sea dragon inspired skyscale skin.
  • Trident staff skin.
  • Dorsal fin backpiece
  • Fin gloves (giving us fins on the forearms simular to what the shimerwing has).
  • Mermaid pants, that turns your legs into a mermaid-looking fin underwater.

All these things could match the Endless ocean skins, creating an awesome kit for us ocean-lovers!