NA player on JQ Server Looking for casual PVE guild...

lonman.2473

Just a Texas guy looking to run with and learn from a fun group. Mostly on late Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings (after the kiddo hits the hay). Wife and I just joined GW2 around 2 months ago and love it! It is a very smooth, polished game with an outstandingly helpful community. We love that it is not PtW either given a subscription game just would not be worth it given the attention we must provide our baby boy. We would love to find something with a tight nit group who typically runs PVE material late Sundays, Monday and Tuesday. We are CST, but keep late hours.

Heya! I love that its not P2W too but I think I'm developing a slight gems to gold problem...Anyway, I thought I'd throw my guild into the ring, PGN. We log in most weeknights, run hard world bosses, fractals and/or dungeons (occasionally raid training). Got some knowledgeable members that are always willing to teach whatever it is you are interested in.It's a small group and we prefer it that way, (insert something about quality vs. quantity). You and your wife are most welcome, if you are interested contact me here or in game. I'll put you in touch with our guild leader via discord. Either way hope you two and the little one have a wonderful day!

That sounds awesome! We use to play WoW back before the little one and rolled with a similar, small, tight-knit group. Our group on whole never really accomplished much in terms of PVE content, but we always had fun trying! And honestly, that's the point: It's a game. You're suppose to have fun with friends, right? Anywho, I have some heavy days at work today and tomorrow, but should be on Sunday evening if yal would like to get together for an event or show me what the heck a fractal is... lolWe each have fresh 80 toons (we leveled, no boost) that we've been lightly working on Specializations for and HoT & PoF content. She's a norn warrior (Jarnial) and I'm a thief (Shay Shanks).

@lonman.2473 said:That sounds awesome! We use to play WoW back before the little one and rolled with a similar, small, tight-knit group. Our group on whole never really accomplished much in terms of PVE content, but we always had fun trying! And honestly, that's the point: It's a game. You're suppose to have fun with friends, right? Anywho, I have some heavy days at work today and tomorrow, but should be on Sunday evening if yal would like to get together for an event or show me what the heck a fractal is... lolWe each have fresh 80 toons (we leveled, no boost) that we've been lightly working on Specializations for and HoT & PoF content. She's a norn warrior (Jarnial) and I'm a thief (Shay Shanks).

This sunday may be a bit tough for me, but I will try! If not, Mon and Tues for sure. I'll add you as soon as I get home.