EU Ranked PvP on Core Mantra Mesmer!

shadowpass.4236

@bighead.3465 said:

Qualified for the world tournament 10k USD Prize was banned for toxicity during prelim qualifiers. Switched to PC where I then never lost a single duel. I'm still on the leaderboards 100% rating. Beat sypher pk king richard and iskys

LMAOOOOO

Dude you scrubbed out every single name of every single person in there except you and didn't even drop the name of the tourny or the game it was in. What a joke lmfao

It's forhonor and I had to scrub the names at the time to post it in the for honor subreddit. Keep laughing you literally haven't accomplished anything for the last hour except showing garbage mesmer plays. I have footage outplaying you in a duel that you claimed you won. I have images showing that your story for following me is trash and literally predates the duel by 2 years. Even Guild Wars forums has the same name rule for images. Man Im serious, you are approaching primitive levels of logic.

That footage of our duel consisted of 2-3, sub-10 second clips that you looped several times. Trash footage. Embarassing.

I have a lot of people added, including trolls. It's not an accomplishment, as much as you want it to be.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didnt compete in apex at all. You're not invited to any invitationals, you aren't making money or taking large prize pools. You're an amateur gamer by definition. When the Fifa VP league starts up, I'll make sure to spam the videos to you and even show you my paypal winnings. You'll have yet another excuse "those are bots, you got lucky" its irrational and incredibly hypocritical from you. One year on from now, you'll still be amateur level telling me that I'm fighting bots or my games aren't good to compete in or some other garbage. I am a professional gamer. I could live off of what I win. Can you?

Lol that's false. But I'm not gonna get into that or link anything that shows my name/face. I'm not tryna have you obsess over me irl like you do in GW2.

"B-B-Burden of proof." Lmaoooo

You have yet to link a single thing proving you actually compete in anything. My dude you literally placed in gold on stream so you're quite literally in the middle of the pack skill-wise in this game.

Placed gold on stream? Again you make stuff up haha. I've always placed plat in eu and na especially. And there isn't even a past broadcast up that shows my placements so you're literally just "spewing nonsense" you read somewhere. You need sleep your logic, like your EU mmr, is plummeting

Yeah I just checked. You probably just deleted it too lol

You placed in like high gold 2. Why do you think all of your gameplay footage/screenshots come from FFA arena? Matchmaking literally won't match you up against actual high plat/legend players cause you're too low.

FFA arena is literally the only place you might get lucky and stumble across a decent player unless you hit the matchmaking jackpot at off-hours and happen to luck into anyone above plat 2.

You didn't check anything at all. There's literally never been footage showing my placements outside of my freetoplay series where I placed plat one. You keep talking about proof you have nothing to reply to me with but nonsense stories. "I remember that day" nope disproven. "You literally placed gold" Again never happened and the only placement recorded was f2p. Stop making up low effort lies and invest a bit more time. its pathetic

In the F2P series you were in gold. Either way, neither of us have proof one way or the other because you deleted the vods. I'm not going to play the finger pointing game regarding this specific topic.

I didn't delete an vods my Thanos GW account was temp ip banned on twitch and I had to reupload my montage all of my past broadcasts are actually autodeleted. Read the twitch past broadcast policy before you start making baseless accusations. Lmao its honestly the most pathetic fictional reply ive read this year from a gw player. Anyone can do better so go to discord and find someone to do it for you lol. Your replies are thin and easily disproven

@shadowpass.4236 said:

Qualified for the world tournament 10k USD Prize was banned for toxicity during prelim qualifiers. Switched to PC where I then never lost a single duel. I'm still on the leaderboards 100% rating. Beat sypher pk king richard and iskys

LMAOOOOO

Dude you scrubbed out every single name of every single person in there except you and didn't even drop the name of the tourny or the game it was in. What a joke lmfao

It's forhonor and I had to scrub the names at the time to post it in the for honor subreddit. Keep laughing you literally haven't accomplished anything for the last hour except showing garbage mesmer plays. I have footage outplaying you in a duel that you claimed you won. I have images showing that your story for following me is trash and literally predates the duel by 2 years. Even Guild Wars forums has the same name rule for images. Man Im serious, you are approaching primitive levels of logic.

That footage of our duel consisted of 2-3, sub-10 second clips that you looped several times. Trash footage. Embarassing.

I have a lot of people added, including trolls. It's not an accomplishment, as much as you want it to be.

I never said it was an accomplishment. You added me because I beat you lmao I don't care how many times I have to say it over and over. The fact that you unknowingly showed me such high regard clearly embarrasses you. Your rebuttal has no substance. I beat you

You didnt compete in apex at all. You're not invited to any invitationals, you aren't making money or taking large prize pools. You're an amateur gamer by definition. When the Fifa VP league starts up, I'll make sure to spam the videos to you and even show you my paypal winnings. You'll have yet another excuse "those are bots, you got lucky" its irrational and incredibly hypocritical from you. One year on from now, you'll still be amateur level telling me that I'm fighting bots or my games aren't good to compete in or some other garbage. I am a professional gamer. I could live off of what I win. Can you?

Lol that's false. But I'm not gonna get into that or link anything that shows my name/face. I'm not tryna have you obsess over me irl like you do in GW2.

You have yet to link a single thing proving you actually compete in anything. My dude you literally placed in gold on stream so you're quite literally in the middle of the pack skill-wise in this game.

Placed gold on stream? Again you make stuff up haha. I've always placed plat in eu and na especially. And there isn't even a past broadcast up that shows my placements so you're literally just "spewing nonsense" you read somewhere. You need sleep your logic, like your EU mmr, is plummeting

You placed in like high gold 2. Why do you think all of your gameplay footage/screenshots come from FFA arena? Matchmaking literally won't match you up against actual high plat/legend players cause you're too low.

FFA arena is literally the only place you might get lucky and stumble across a decent player unless you hit the matchmaking jackpot at off-hours and happen to luck into anyone above plat 2.

You didn't check anything at all. There's literally never been footage showing my placements outside of my freetoplay series where I placed plat one. You keep talking about proof you have nothing to reply to me with but nonsense stories. "I remember that day" nope disproven. "You literally placed gold" Again never happened and the only placement recorded was f2p. Stop making up low effort lies and invest a bit more time. its pathetic

In the F2P series you were in gold. Either way, neither of us have proof one way or the other because you deleted the vods. I'm not going to play the finger pointing game regarding this specific topic.

I didn't delete an vods my Thanos GW account was temp ip banned on twitch and I had to reupload my montage all of my past broadcasts are actually self deleted. Read the twitch past broadcast policy before you start making baseless accusations. Lmao its honestly the most pathetic fictional reply ive read this year from a gw player. Anyone can do better so go to discord and find someone to do it for you lol. Your replies are thin and easily disproven

So go for it and upload all of the old footage. Prove it. Oh but wait, you're probably going to heavily edit everything like you usually do.

@bighead.3465 said:

LMAOOOOO

I never said it was an accomplishment. You added me because I beat you lmao I don't care how many times I have to say it over and over. The fact that you unknowingly showed me such high regard clearly embarrasses you. Your rebuttal has no substance. I beat you

Clearly you think getting on my friends list is worthy of merit, considering you literally cannot stop bringing it up.

I added/complimented/asked every single ranger I came across in PvP to join Favorable Winds [Wind] because I was growing the guild. You are not special in that regard.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

LMAOOOOO

Clearly you think getting on my friends list is worthy of merit, considering you literally cannot stop bringing it up.

I added/complimented/asked every single ranger I came across in PvP to join Favorable Winds [Wind] because I was growing the guild. You are not special in that regard.

First you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left. Now you added me to join some guild? Lol how many stories do you even have for this? I'm curious how far down that list I can make you go hahaha. And check the image again. We aren't friends in GW you're a follower of mine. Its not an accomplishment to me its proof that you lost and it pleasures me to see you desperately squirm for excuses as to why you did. I love it when they squirm

I didn't delete an vods my Thanos GW account was temp ip banned on twitch and I had to reupload my montage all of my past broadcasts are actually self deleted. Read the twitch past broadcast policy before you start making baseless accusations. Lmao its honestly the most pathetic fictional reply ive read this year from a gw player. Anyone can do better so go to discord and find someone to do it for you lol. Your replies are thin and easily disproven

So go for it and upload all of the old footage.
. Oh but wait, you're probably going to heavily edit everything like you usually do.

I did upload the montage. I store my past broadcasts on twitch so if twitch removes it then its gone. I'm really confused why you don't understand that. Literally just have to read twitch guidelines for a few seconds to see how it works lmaooooo

@bighead.3465 said:

LMAOOOOO

First you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left. Now you added me to join some guild? Lol how many stories do you even have for this? I'm curious how far down that list I can make you go hahaha. And check the image again. We aren't friends in GW you're a follower of mine. Its not an accomplishment to me its proof that you lost and it pleasures me to see you desperately squirm for excuses as to why you did. I love it when they squirm

Yes thank you. I did beat you and wanted to see if you really logged out. The truth comes out!

@shadowpass.4236 said:

LMAOOOOO

Yes thank you. I did beat you and wanted to see if you really logged out. The truth comes out!

That isn't the truth though because you posted that story on discord two years ago and I dueled you in may this year. And now the story has changed to "I add every ranger blah blah". I'm simply trying to understand which story you're sticking with. Both have already been disproved lmao

@bighead.3465 said:

LMAOOOOO

That isn't the truth though because you posted that story on discord two years ago and I dueled you in may this year. And now the story has changed to "I add every ranger blah blah". I'm simply trying to understand which story you're sticking with. Both have already been disproved lmao

Awww you finally admitted it. Yes, I did beat you! Yes, I added you to see what your account name was because it's frankly quite embarassing that you'd be so ashamed of losing that you have to completely close out of the video game to protect your fragile ego.

Lmao I can tell you're running out of excuses. I already put holes in that story. You posted that fiction on discord two years ago but we dueled may of this year. So it doesn't add up at all. You've been telling your friends that for more than two years. You must be tired to forget I literally showed the day the screenshot was made on my PC. You never beat me and you never will lmao. Stop embarrassing yourself. The image is already in the thread.

@bighead.3465 said:Lmao I can tell you're running out of excuses. I already put holes in that story. You posted that fiction on discord two years ago but we dueled may of this year. So it doesn't add up at all. You've been telling your friends that for more than two years. You must be tired to forget I literally showed the day the screenshot was made on my PC. You never beat me and you never will lmao. Stop embarrassing yourself. The image is already in the thread.

Awww now you're trying to backpedal to save face D:

So saaaaaad.

Maybe if you edit some low quality footage some more, someone, somewhere, might actually respect you!

You're such a child lmao. I literally asked you which story you were going with and suddenly "OMG YOU ADMITTED IT" ....ummm no I didnt at all XD just trying to figure out why you original excuse changed to "i add every ranger". You're only proving how embarrassed you are that I have proof you added me after losing. You keep talking about swapping pets but you have saimoth and owl in the duel. Seriously either get sleep or get some help from discord. I have plenty of enemies.

@"bighead.3465" said:You're such a child lmao. I literally asked you which story you were going with and suddenly "OMG YOU ADMITTED IT" ....ummm no I didnt at all XD just trying to figure out why you original excuse changed to "i add every ranger". You're only proving how embarrassed you are that I have proof you added me after losing. Seriously either get sleep or get some help from discord. I have plenty of enemies.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He's still trying to defend himself. No... no it's okay! You "didn't" admit anything. ;)

It'll be our little secret!

Oh and yes! Being on my friends list is a huge accomplishment! Congratulations! Yaaaaay! :D

First you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left. Now you added me to join some guild? Lol how many stories do you even have for this?

Let me translate that for you. First you claimed you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left? But now you claim you add every ranger to join a guild? Which excuse are you going with? You can't use both as it doesn't even make sense.

@bighead.3465 said:

First you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left. Now you added me to join some guild? Lol how many stories do you even have for this?

Let me translate that for you. First you claimed you added me because you beat me and wanted to see if I left? But now you claim you add every ranger to join a guild? Which excuse are you going with? You can't use both as it doesn't even make sense.

Awwwwwwww

He can't understand that both can apply at the same tiiiiiiime!

Noooooo it's okay! Being on my friends list is a very big accomplishment! ;)

If it'll make you feel better, you can pick which reason you like more! :D

You literally can't stick to one story. You claim I placed gold on stream but my only streamed placements/MMR is from my freetoplay series where I placed Plat one. You SWEAR you saw it and I must've JUST NOW deleted it. Yet the past broadcasts were auto removed by twitch after passing their auto remove date. You claimed you were quitting gw for AAU because your teammates plummeted your rating yet here you are. You complained after every nerf to ranger and quit the class after you gs exploit crutch was patched out. Your excuses for every single loss is always placed on your teammates and the wins solely belong to the fact that you carried. Your behavior is quite consistent with the fickle memory of a child. You have no idea how to at least remain consistent with pass statements because they are made out of emotion

@bighead.3465 said:You literally can't stick to one story. You claim I placed gold on stream but my only streamed placements/MMR is from my freetoplay series where I placed Plat one. You SWEAR you saw it and I must've JUST NOW deleted it. Yet the past broadcasts were auto removed by twitch after passing their auto remove date. You claimed you were quitting gw for AAU because your teammates plummeted your rating yet here you are. You complained after every nerf to ranger and quit the class after you gs exploit crutch was patched out. Your excuses for every single loss is always placed on your teammates and the wins solely belong to the fact that you carried. Your behavior is quite consistent with the fickle memory of a child. You have no idea how to at least remain consistent with pass statements because they are made out of emotion

Awwwwwww

He deleted the footage so he can pretend he didn't live stream himself placing in gold D:

That's so saaaaaaaad. Noooo... it's okay! You definitely didn't lose a single wager match. ;)

Yaaaay!

Here's a summary: I beat you in a duel by point capture and significantly out damaging you. As shown, you literally can't even land hits on me. After losing, you added me and complimented me saying that you don't see many rangers that play like that in NA, as you believed that I was an EU ranger.

When confronted with this evidence, you claim:

"I remember that day[...]"

This is a story you told your friends for two years on the pvp discord, even at one point claimed to have a screenshot. You claimed you quickly added me to see if I logged off. But this dated screenshot shows that this explanation literally predates the duel by two years .

So next you then claim:

"But I add every ranger and invite them to my guild."

And I simply point out how this new explanation completely contradicts your former story and I then ask:

Lol how many stories do you even have for this? I'm curious how far down that list I can make you go

This eludes to the fact that you have changed your explanation twice and it is expected that an entire list of explanations for adding me after losing were drafted by you. As I stated several times:

You're desperately squirming for excuses

And you further prove me correct by repeatedly attempting to spin my questioning of which excuse you wanted to stick with as admission of your excuses. It's clear that you've run out of any rebuttal of substance so you have now gone into meme mode where you repeat the word "Awww" as an attempt of illustrating me as a child. The irony arises when one takes all of the above information into context and can then fully observe the immaturity you display. I outsmart you by several standard deviations, which is why I have suggested the following:

get some help from discord. I have plenty of enemies.

Further compounding my presented evidence with more immaturity might entertain you, but people are realizing slowly that you have no rebuttal. You lost to me and you keep proving how embarrassed you are about it. Comical.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@"bighead.3465" said:Awwwwwww look shadowfail with literally no professional gaming experience thinks he proved anything but pharma only proves that the community tournament qualifier I lost was to the eventual finalist. The fh leaderboard screenshot is my twitch background. twitch.tv/shadowthelegendmyth

I love being this good. Nothing you say matters. I beat you so bad you added me afterwards. Lmao

Awwwwwwww

He's still trying to save his reputation! Noooo... it's okay! You
did
compete in a "world tournament!" ;)

Yaaaaaaay! Whooooooo

Here's a summary: I beat you in a duel by point capture and significantly out damaging you. As shown, you literally can't even land hits on me. After losing, you added me and complimented me saying that you don't see many rangers that play like that in NA, as you believed that I was an EU ranger.

This is a story you told your friends for two years on the pvp discord, even at one point claimed to have a screenshot. You claimed you quickly added me to see if I logged off. But this dated screenshot shows that this explanation literally predates the duel by two years .

So next you then claim:

And I simply point out how this new explanation completely contradicts your former story and I then ask:

Lol how many stories do you even have for this? I'm curious how far down that list I can make you go

This eludes to the fact that you have changed your explanation twice and it is expected that an entire list of explanations for adding me after losing were drafted by you. As I stated several times:

And you further prove me correct by repeatedly attempting to spin my questioning of which excuse you wanted to stick with as admission of your excuses. It's clear that you've run out of any rebuttal of substance so you have now gone into meme mode where you repeat the word "Awww" as an attempt of illustrating me as a child. The irony arises when one takes all of the above information into context and can then fully observe the immaturity you display. I outsmart you by several standard deviations, which is why I have suggested the following:

Further compounding my presented evidence with more immaturity might entertain you, but people are realizing slowly that you have no rebuttal. You lost to me and you keep proving how embarrassed you are about it. Comical.

@"bighead.3465" said:Here's a summary: I beat you in a duel by point capture and significantly out damaging you. As shown, you literally can't even land hits on me. After losing, you added me and complimented me saying that you don't see many rangers that play like that in NA, as you believed that I was an EU ranger.

This is a story you told your friends for two years on the pvp discord, even at one point claimed to have a screenshot. You claimed you quickly added me to see if I logged off. But this dated

So next you then claim:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yes this screenshot, created on May 11, 2019, is from two years ago! Yaaaaaaay! ;)

Whooooo it's 2021! :D

@shadowpass.4236 said:

You literally just spew nonsense without backing up any of your claims and wonder why people laugh at you.

"You want my attention" "You want to be taken seriously" "You wonder why people laugh at you."

None of these are any more than assumptions. I don't care what you're laughing at lmao. I make more money than you from winning professional gaming tournaments. You're laughing at someone more relevant in the scene than you are. I did prove my claims as well. I put up the duel and the screenshot of you following me afterwards. You replied with a fictional story you've been telling your friends for two years. You offer some garbage, last minute lazy explanation for following me which I also disprove with a screenshot showing the date we dueled, which was a few months ago. You had plenty of compliments for me when you didn't know it was me. Now that you do, suddenly I'm garbage.

And talking about backing nothing up, wheres the evidence of this story of yours? All you're doing is putting up clips "See I can do it to". I literally out play you in every single fashion in that video. You try to downplay it, as every other friend of yours does, by claiming I only fight bots. Just like Sind claimed before I put a top 10 eu in the garbage. I showcased an entire powerpoint of screenshots against the best players in Europe. But of course all of my footage is fake all the screenshots are fake. I got called out by hundreds in EU for 5 entire years and duel on the spot with experimental builds. But of course I dodge duels. I come to twitch, Grimjack bans me from the chat then of course I'm dodging a duel again? I silenced myself then right?

I literally streamed
and dueling experienced players. With a squishy af build. As if you'd even last half a season playing melee only f2p ranger. I have done everything there is to do. And you think I'm here to be taken seriously? Nothing I do will change the bully mentality that you and your friends attempt against me. But in truth, I am the only professional gamer to have emerged from GW2. I am the only GW2 player that will be competing against the likes of Sypher PK, Ninja, Nick Mercs, Tfue, Nickeh30. I don't care what you want to believe. I already beat you

Don't just say it man,

You literally just spew nonsense without backing up any of your claims and wonder why people laugh at you.

1. Condi builds rely on condition damage. If you pay attention even just for three seconds you'll notice the condi ticks arent doing anything to him. So doubling down on this condi build is laughable.
  2. You also bring up the length of time it takes to kill but I use builds that actually require intelligent rotation not easy damage lb builds, you know the only build you and your ranger friends know how to play well?
  3. You play monkey builds that rely on one shot powerbursts, stealth and gimmicks. The duel video literally shows you using a braindead, copy pasted boonbeast build that isn't at all "squishier" or demonstrative of "intelligent" employment of cooldowns. Nothing about waiting for plasma to drop for boon copy is intelligent. I play every build every weapon and pet every single traitline on ranger. Gs sd, double dagger, axe war horn I've done it all with ping in eu. You barely even lasted a season there.

I literally take build requests on my stream so I have footage of me playing every single weapon set/core/elite spec on ranger + multiple classes as well because I'm not a basic one-trick ranger main like you.

| Deadshot Amulet | Shortbow | Double Dagger

Btw, I run a squishier condi build than you do and killed/downed MULTIPLE people in the short time span of 4 minutes. Compare that to your video (that you're very proud of) of the single, very average revenant that took you 2 minutes to down (and
lmao).

You literally just got
here and he faced the wrong way on his sword 4 before the heal immobilize (which is something that he should've known to watch out for, but like I said, he only plays thief decently).

@bighead :So u stated u make a lot in professions game tournaments?1 what games are u winning tourny's in2 if ur a professional tournament player why are u playing gw2 pvp let alone boasting so much about ur skills in it?3 u claiming shadow pass and his buds are Bully's is ridiculous considering ur own behavior shown in ur own vids, it's no wonder NA threw u out permanently.Nvm noticed in one of ur novels u mentioned the other vids u play, do u have proof of all this? If u do than good and props but why if everything u say is true are u such a sore winner?

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@bravan.3876 said:Tbh i think they both totally deserve each other :joy: Just wondering how this nonsense can go on for so long without getting attention from a forums moderator

obvious troll is obvious, the fact that shadowsomething even responds to this thing amazes me

Maybe he feels like watching in a mirror? Dunno but they clearly act on eye lvl