How often do smaller servers get move to a different larger server?

Danger Dave.9046

My home server is Ehmry Bay and I'm wondering how often Ehmry Bay people move from server to server? Currently I am attached to Fort Aspenwood for wvw, which seems to be full of super unfriendly elitist people. Can't wait to get moved to a different server.My next question is, since I'm part of Ehmry Bay I can't join any wvw guilds unless they are from Ehmry bay, right? I've asked a few people for invites and they've told me they got an error not letting them invite me to the guild, when I have an open guild spot.

@Danger Dave.9046 said:My home server is Ehmry Bay and I'm wondering how often Ehmry Bay people move from server to server? Currently I am attached to Fort Aspenwood for wvw, which seems to be full of super unfriendly elitist people. Can't wait to get moved to a different server.My next question is, since I'm part of Ehmry Bay I can't join any wvw guilds unless they are from Ehmry bay, right? I've asked a few people for invites and they've told me they got an error not letting them invite me to the guild, when I have an open guild spot.

linking every before reset of the 2nd month.

as for guild invite, anyone anywhere can invite you if they got perms.

Am surprised to see Ehmry Bay wvw player even posting on here lol the squads ive been in are like 90% FA i thinkbut:I don't know mate, am from Ehmry Bay and FA has been fun on weekends. Helped TLC from FA on one of my first returning nights since may 2019...we got a lot of thanks for helping them out a few times with a bigger guild grp. I was in a squad/discord with 2 regular FA commanders this week...they were nice and weird all in one.

You can join any guild grp mate but you'll only be able to play with other server guild grps when linked to that server...If you want an Ehmry Bay wvw guild group...I've been gone to long to know if there is anybody left.

You can check us out if you want...WILD squirrels...I got a posting in the looking for guild page in this forum.

Cheers

@Fish.2769 said:

@Danger Dave.9046 said:Currently I am attached to Fort Aspenwood for wvw, which seems to be full of super unfriendly elitist people. Can't wait to get moved to a different server.

=(

It's okay Kovu... It's not your fault you're a Ranger main and think you're still superior in every way. :(

I'm not sure when and where I claimed that rangers were universally superior, though if I did I was likely on something strong and I apologize. =D

~ Kovu

@Grumpdogg.6910 said:The real question is why are there still 4 Tiers of NA ...

Anet don’t want to stack some timezones and do decent links, that would kill their ktrain per timezones system, when one server has a blob 2 are sleeping, few hours that changes.

It’s a Big vs medium vs small effect, if they ever want to change this pvd lamers friendly game to be better only time will tell.

Note: some servers stacked NA would make huge queues.