Facet of Nature—Assassin buff

Virdo.1540

For me it feels like garbage, since it has a whole 2Bar upkeep-cost while doing insanely low damage, and the healing isnt really a thing either.Its not being used at all in any gamemode. No need to have its passive.I would suggest one of 2 improvements:

• Increasing its Power-Modifier from 0.0666 to 0.1or
  • Removing its 0.5sec internal cooldown.

@Aeolus.3615 said:Well vampiric heal scales with healing power, full zerker.... mayyyyyybeee Anet don’t want assassin with that much high vamp base heals, kinda makes sense to use zealots to improve vamp heals to have a higher value than the vamp damage.

its not about healing. The heal is just a little bonus. The problem is the incredibly low damage from that passive

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:Well vampiric heal scales with healing power, full zerker.... mayyyyyybeee Anet don’t want assassin with that much high vamp base heals, kinda makes sense to use zealots to improve vamp heals to have a higher value than the vamp damage.

its not about healing. The heal is just a little bonus. The problem is the incredibly low damage from that passive

Hummmm maybe both can be increased a little,been testing it with zealots gear... and zerker gear, tough the modifier for damage and heal would scale better, must admit.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Hummmm maybe both can be increased a little,been testing it with zealots gear... and zerker gear, tough the modifier for damage and heal would scale better, must admit.

dont forget that the Healing and damage scaling counts for everyones gear itself, not with the heralds gear

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

@DonArkanio.6419 said:I'd suggest different thing.
  • Revert Radius NERF
  • Increase lifesteal
  • remove damage on 2nd cast

assassins is about damage, not healing

and this thread is about the passive, not the active form

It's also about life-siphon and correct me if I'm wrong, but I see your thread as:
Facet of Nature-Assassin buff

well making it a bit better in any way, doesnt matter if its the cooldown, healing and damage can be seen as buff. But since shiro is the assassin legend, i think it should concentrate more on damage than on the life siphon.^^

I think a buff to it would be fair. It seems like they tried to make it similar in strength to Vampiric Presence, but with an upkeep of -2/-3, its impact rarely feels worth it, as opposed to Vampiric Presence, which is always on at no additional cost beyond the trait investment. I personally think either of your ideas are fine, but as far as impact goes, it should definitely be significantly weaker than Soulcleave's Summit considering it is way less upkeep, cannot be killed/CC'd, and is 600 radius PBAoE. I like the idea of removing the ICD because it significantly increases its potential impact, but it definitely makes it trickier to balance. It would nice for it to actually be a sought after effect though.