EU Ranked PvP on Core Mantra Mesmer!

shadowpass.4236

@bravan.3876 said:

@bravan.3876 said:Tbh i think they both totally deserve each other :joy: Just wondering how this nonsense can go on for so long without getting attention from a forums moderator

obvious troll is obvious, the fact that shadowsomething even responds to this thing amazes me

Maybe he feels like watching in a mirror? Dunno but they clearly act on eye lvl

the fact that I woke up to see 54 messages here, they deserve eachother. Kiss Kiss.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you man. That's fucking hilarious.

"World tournament" my ass LMAOO

He said it was 10k world tournament where he beat high profile streamers? :joy:

No wonder he scrubbed out the names and the tourny name. He won a whole $25 dollars! That's like 1v1 wager money you can earn in like 4 minutes in Fortnite.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@bravan.3876 said:Tbh i think they both totally deserve each other :joy: Just wondering how this nonsense can go on for so long without getting attention from a forums moderator

obvious troll is obvious, the fact that shadowsomething even responds to this thing amazes me

That guy has been doing this for YEARS. This is the first time I've ever actually engaged him on his bs for more than 5 minutes without getting bored and leaving. He's actually obsessed with me.

Here's how it goes:

1. He gets temp/perma banned.
  2. Pops back up weeks/months later.
  3. The first thing he does is call me out somewhere.
  4. Then gets banned again.

Thanks to Pharma, there's even more proof that this guy is a complete fraud and lied about everything (which, I mean, everyone already knew tbh)

¯\(ツ)

I love you man. That's kitten hilarious.

"World tournament" my kitten LMAOO

He said it was
where he beat high profile streamers? :joy:

No wonder he scrubbed out the names and the tourny name. He won a whole $25 dollars! That's like 1v1 wager money you can earn in like 4 minutes in Fortnite.

For Honor Hero Series Xbox World Tournament final is xEcs Destroyer vs Seraph. Community tournaments were used as qualifiers. You haven't proved at anything at all. You also claim I keep obsessing over you, but this is literally the only time I've called you out because we fought twice: once four years ago when you begged me to be your teammate. And then may when I beat you and you were embarrassed enough to add me.

You also tell people I somehow stole your name despite having the name Shadow Jedi before even meeting you and Shadow Jedi is not your name. Again you lie claiming I always call you out, but you're very low on the totem pole you've literally never made top ten. I called you out in Naru's stream when your name popped up.

So the result of this: you proved the only person who beat me on FH xbox in a community tournament that is used as qualifiers for the Hero series invitational, was the same person who made finals in the 10,000 dollar tournament. Sooooo back to the following:Here's a summary: I beat you in a duel by point capture and significantly out damaging you. As shown, you literally can't even land hits on me. After losing, you added me and complimented me saying that you don't see many rangers that play like that in NA, as you believed that I was an EU ranger.

When confronted with this evidence, you claim:

"I remember that day[...]"

This is a story you told your friends for two years on the pvp discord, even at one point claimed to have a screenshot. You claimed you quickly added me to see if I logged off. But this dated screenshot shows that this explanation literally predates the duel by two years .

So next you then claim:

"But I add every ranger and invite them to my guild."

And I simply point out how this new explanation completely contradicts your former story and I then ask:

Lol how many stories do you even have for this? I'm curious how far down that list I can make you go

This eludes to the fact that you have changed your explanation twice and it is expected that an entire list of explanations for adding me after losing were drafted by you. As I stated several times:

You're desperately squirming for excuses

And you further prove me correct by repeatedly attempting to spin my questioning of which excuse you wanted to stick with as admission of your excuses. It's clear that you've run out of any rebuttal of substance so you have now gone into meme mode where you repeat the word "Awww" as an attempt of illustrating me as a child. The irony arises when one takes all of the above information into context and can then fully observe the immaturity you display. I outsmart you by several standard deviations, which is why I have suggested the following:

get some help from discord. I have plenty of enemies.

Further compounding my presented evidence with more immaturity might entertain you, but people are realizing slowly that you have no rebuttal. You lost to me and you keep proving how embarrassed you are about it. Comical.

Awwwwwww look shadowfail with literally no professional gaming experience thinks he proved anything but pharma only proves that the community tournament qualifier I lost was to the eventual finalist. The fh leaderboard screenshot is my twitch background. twitch.tv/shadowthelegendmyth

I love being this good. Nothing you say matters. I beat you so bad you added me afterwards. Lmao

@"bighead.3465" said:Awwwwwww look shadowfail with literally no professional gaming experience thinks he proved anything but pharma only proves that the community tournament qualifier I lost was to the eventual finalist. The fh leaderboard screenshot is my twitch background. twitch.tv/shadowthelegendmyth

I love being this good. Nothing you say matters. I beat you so bad you added me afterwards. Lmao

Awwwwwwww

He's still trying to save his reputation! Noooo... it's okay! You did compete in a "world tournament!" ;)

Yaaaaaaay! Whooooooo

@"bighead.3465" said:For Honor Hero Series Xbox World Tournament final is xEcs Destroyer vs Seraph. Community tournaments were used as qualifiers. You haven't proved at anything at all. You also claim I keep obsessing over you, but this is literally the only time I've called you out because we fought twice: once four years ago when you begged me to be your teammate. And then may when I beat you and you were embarrassed enough to add me.

Awwwwwww

He lied about qualifying for the world tournament. D:

Noooo... it's okay! You definitely didn't lose in the finals of a community tournament!

Yaaaaaaay!