Who is the player with 1.1 million WvW kills on gw2efficiency?

EremiteAngel.9765

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 41 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)2 bez (wsr)3 ravya (bt)4 me (bt)i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

but in order of who got the million is rav then cookie and then bez

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

Remember the kill trading ring that was running in obsidian sanctum and anet pulled the plug on it?Now think how many got their stats padded.

@Optimator.3589 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 41 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)2 bez (wsr)3 ravya (bt)4 me (bt)i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

can't know if that's the case, gotta go by the public leaderboard

Public leaderboards also say Strike Force is the best guild ever to play.Take from it what you will

no idea who that is and don't really care

Typical EU pleb.

at least it's not dead :)

Oh, @Letoll, Cel would be well over 1M if she would move out of the sticks and stop playing on potatonet 4G. :D

It's that or Comcast, and not good Comcast. <,<Our county is a public service monopoly. And I bought our house in 2008 so like, if global warming sets Texas on fire I might be able to move without losing too much.. Eventually lol

@grave of hearts.7830 said:

Remember the kill trading ring that was running in obsidian sanctum and anet pulled the plug on it?Now think how many got their stats padded.

NA didn't get into that stuff as much as EU. The general opinion over here was "but, we could just fight for real"

1st one on the list has 49 kills per hour played (1,178,079 kills, 24,039h played).2nd one has 74,99 kills per hour played (1,014,076 kills, 13,523h played).3rd one has 50,85 kills per hour played (1,009,874 kills, 19,860h played).4th one has 49,85 kills per hour played (945,916 kills, 18,974h played).5th one has 62 kills per hour played (934,668 kills, 15,075h played).

I have 50,23 kills per hour played (246,886 kills, 4915h played), as a ranger main.Just you listen how bad rangers are in WvW... those people know what they're talking about, not.

1st one on the list has 49 kills per hour played (1,178,079 kills, 24,039h played).The game is 7 years old. If you played 24.000 hours in 7 years you played more than 9 hours per day, 7 days a week.

First I thought okay obviously some obsidian farmer, but if you play the game 9 hours a day for 7 years, you can actually do this without exploiting.

What a wasted life... seriously. It's a video game...

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:actually theres a thing called shared account where one account is played by atleast 2 ppl

i.e. siblings, friends

where i am from we call it piloting.

i.e. i ask a friend to play my account, and do some mapcompWhere I am from we call that breaking the ToS

it used to be prolific too in computer shops where the owner would pilot for players with the return of x amount of levels etc. or certain accomplishments.

but as always, care for things to be stolen so secure account, screen shot items etc, so the other party can be held liable.

was a serious business years ago. atleast back in the early 2k

The game is 7 years old. If you played 24.000 hours in 7 years you played more than 9 hours per day, 7 days a week.First I thought okay obviously some obsidian farmer, but if you play the game 9 hours a day for 7 years, you can actually do this without exploiting.What a wasted life... seriously. It's a video game...

Everything is just a dream since we are still in the Matrix, there is no real life in the Matrix.