Eitrite Ingots

@"Eramonster.2718" said:1) Strike missions. (per account)

2) Map for the 9 resilience chest at the bottom https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_Looter (per account)

3) Plus 2 eitrite ingots in Raven's Sanctum (daily). ( per character that finished story)

Fixed it for you

@yoni.7015 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You'll need them for the next episode as well for what will probably be armor.

Really? How do you know?

They dont its a guess.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:You'll need them for the next episode as well for what will probably be armor.

Really? How do you know?

It’s a guess based on them being a crafting ingredient for the armor craft professions.

That's because they're components in 20-34 slot bags.

Ah. Forgot about that. Well I’m hoping they still have value going forward beyond just this episode.

@Linken.6345 said:

3) Plus 2 eitrite ingots in Raven's Sanctum (daily). ( per character that finished story)

Per character per day?? :o Gosh, wish I had known earlier! I have 14 characters who have played through the episode - what a loss of Eitrite Ingots for the past 6 days. :cry:

Thanks for letting people know, I'll park my characters in front of the Sanctum now. ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Per character per day?? :o Gosh, wish I had known earlier! I have 14 characters who have played through the episode - what a loss of Eitrite Ingots for the past 6 days. :cry:

Thanks for letting people know, I'll park my characters in front of the Sanctum now. ;)

You can leave them parked inside if you will still have the buff after reset the next day since the buff itself is 24 hours regardless of the daily reset.

You can also get 1-2 ingots back after salvaging Restored Boreal Weapons, so if you don't need those for anything but the collection, that's another, albeit limited, source.

ETA: I don't know if what salvage kit you use changes the odds on how many you get back, but I have extra Black Lion Salvage Kits, so I used one of those to be sure to get the most return.

@"Eramonster.2718" said:1) Strike missions.

2) Map for the 9 resilience chest at the bottom https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Essence_Looter

3) Plus 2 eitrite ingots in Raven's Sanctum (daily).

I completed the Raven Sanctum for the bless 6 times until now. I never received any ingot. What I'm missing? Is something else to do? I do the Raven Sanctum with one character - the same character who completed the story.

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@"Eramonster.2718" said:1) Strike missions.

2) Map for the 9 resilience chest at the bottom

3) Plus 2 eitrite ingots in Raven's Sanctum (daily).

I completed the Raven Sanctum for the bless 6 times until now. I never received any ingot. What I'm missing? Is something else to do? I do the Raven Sanctum with one character - the same character who completed the story.

Yes after you done story you go back in again if you got the buff you run to the end if not you have to answer the questions again.

Its not inside story but you walk into the same place.