Unable to get Ice-Bound achievement to trigger

I'm unable to get the Ice-Bound achievement to work. All the tooltip says is I need to begin an episode of the Icebrood Saga, which I've done. I've completed both the prologue and the new story. I restarted my game and tried a second playthrough but still nothing. On Reddit when I asked, I was told it pops around the point that you have to touch the raven pillar in the first part of the story, but after trying twice now, nothing has triggered. I submitted a bug report, but has anyone else had this issue or know what could be happening?

For 1 AP I couldn't care less... but for 1 mastery point that is already hard to come by? I want it. :anguished:

@Aerial Melodies.4938 said:I'm unable to get the Ice-Bound achievement to work. All the tooltip says is I need to begin an episode of the Icebrood Saga, which I've done. I've completed both the prologue and the new story. I restarted my game and tried a second playthrough but still nothing. On Reddit when I asked, I was told it pops around the point that you have to touch the raven pillar in the first part of the story, but after trying twice now, nothing has triggered. I submitted a bug report, but has anyone else had this issue or know what could be happening?

For 1 AP I couldn't care less... but for 1 mastery point that is already hard to come by? I want it. :anguished:

There was another person who reported the same thing in a different location on the forum. Anet is aware and looking into it.

@Talondir.4965 said:I got the AP and the Mastery but when I try to use the Raven Pillar to open the door to exit, it tells me I need to explore some more. I have investigated every body and collected all of the items I can and still can't get out.

Try loading out of this chapter into a previous chapter and then going back and doing it again (that's what some people on the other post have found that works). Anet is aware of the problem and will be putting in a fix.

Thanks, all! I didn't see another post. They asked me for some screenshots so I sent them along and, despite trying this on multiple characters and going in/out of different stories, nothing seems to get it to proc for me. Hopefully they fix soon! I'll have to find a different final mastery to get in the meantime to complete the current ones we can do.

@Aerial Melodies.4938 said:I'm unable to get the Ice-Bound achievement to work. All the tooltip says is I need to begin an episode of the Icebrood Saga, which I've done. I've completed both the prologue and the new story. I restarted my game and tried a second playthrough but still nothing. On Reddit when I asked, I was told it pops around the point that you have to touch the raven pillar in the first part of the story, but after trying twice now, nothing has triggered. I submitted a bug report, but has anyone else had this issue or know what could be happening?

Yes same issue here

@"fenrir.1629" said:I have the same problem. Tried it on 3 different charcters, also tried the "start episode then exit and re-enter" without any success.I worked around the missing mastery point by crafting the weapons, but that can hardly be considered a solution.

Same here. I too crafted the weapons to finally be able to finish the masteries. I don´t think this is a minor bug and contacted the support who told me that this is a known problem they are working on... :p

I have the same problem too,I thought it was a bug because this is what I did:I used teleport to a friend just to enter the map, got a few mastery points, used them on the first few mastery tracks(Raven Attunement)then I started the episode for the first time, didn't get "Ice-Bound" when I pick up the scepter.

edit: I tried this on a few more of my characters, same result.