Select favorite finishers for use with Randomize Finisher

DemonSeed.3528

I know I brought this up a long time ago, but I want to bring it up again since Cal might be reading. Can we please have something like checkmarks or toggles to select which finishers we want to use for "Randomize Finisher" instead of it randomly picking every single finisher we have? I want to only randomize my favorite ones. Please add this to your qol list todo, ty :)

Yes but what's wrong with being able to select favorites for it? I don't understand why you'd be against that, it's a qol - what is wrong with being able to randomize ones that you like? Of course random means randon, I'm asking the ability to select favorites to randomize, I didn't ask what random means.

I've wanted something similar to this as well. There are soooo many finishers, and some I really don't like, but I like the randomizer. An option to choose your 10/20/30 (or whatever number) favorite finishers and have them randomized. This is the type of content I might actually buy from a gemstore as a PvP player.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not believe they do not have this option already. I also think this is a great idea, I really do not care for pummeling someone and them finishing them off with a bouncing bunny.... but there are a few I would like to randomly appear.I vote for the click on and off which ones you want to randomize.