Skyscale Hide And Seek Issue

Despond.2174

Is there any trick on hard? Is there a time limit? Every video I've seen they just goes straight to the spot and. It's usually on the ground or one of the tents. It seems now it's nowhere, there are no audio queues like in the videos and my character doesn't even do a countdown. If you take too long do you have to restart it all over again? I have all the spots from every video and it never shows there or anywhere else I've been. Is the perimeter larger than it seems?

I've been stuck on this for hours, reloading instances, targeting doesnn't work. I am going everywhere I was before and even nearly on the roof. What am I missing here? Thanks.

@Despond.2174 said:I was bugged, had to leave and exit and reset not just via my Sun Forge teleport. That was extremely frustrating. How do you delete threads? I saw no option. Anyway, problem solved.

It's actually really good to leave this type of thread up, since you updated with your solution! Someone else having that problem in the future can find it and get an idea of how to resolve it!

I'm glad you got it fixed. :)

As far as I could tell there is no time limit. I did it without using guides and didn't realise until the last round there are audio cues because I couldn't hear them (can't remember if I had the sound off or it was just too quiet, but I remember being surprised by it). I did it just by wandering around the area searching everywhere I thought a skyscale could fit until I found her. It took at least a few minutes each time and there was never any indication that I was running out of time.