NA WvW is in freefall

Caysadia.7405

@"DragonSlayer.1087" said:Does ANET even look at the actual WvW population when they create these "teams"? Why is Maguuma and SBI together? This month is such a waste.

Do you guys bother to take a moment and think about it before asking questions like this? The population for both were on medium at relinks, how are they suppose to know when and where players bandwagon? Maybe players should control themselves for a change and stop jumping ship every two months.Or hey maybe CL and the sea guilds should give Anet a heads up next time huh.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@"DragonSlayer.1087" said:Does ANET even look at the actual WvW population when they create these "teams"? Why is Maguuma and SBI together? This month is such a waste.

Do you guys bother to take a moment and think about it before asking questions like this? The population for both were on medium at relinks, how are they suppose to know when and where players bandwagon? Maybe players should control themselves for a change and stop jumping ship every two months.Or hey maybe CL and the sea guilds should give Anet a heads up next time huh.

I heard people transfer for "more fights" and the "community." is this still true?

Expect when the NA server population reaches below 1/2 that Anet will have no other choice but to link European Servers with North American Servers in order to fill the maps. That's a fact. There's going to be no other way to look at it. Unless something like new maps come into play, or a whole new type of combat play for WvW, it's as good as six feet under.

@shiri.4257 said:

I heard people transfer for "more fights" and the "community." is this still true?

It is laughable it has nothing to with fights ,the so called fight servers sit in towers until they outnumber and then come out to blob down which is their way of calling it fights. The game is all about PPT regardless of "fights" dead time zones are ktrains. Even blob v blob once one blob gets done in 3 times they leave .

@cobbah.3102 said:

It is laughable it has nothing to with fights ,the so called fight servers sit in towers until they outnumber and then come out to blob down which is their way of calling it fights. The game is all about PPT regardless of "fights" dead time zones are ktrains. Even blob v blob once one blob gets done in 3 times they leave .

fight servers blob :p

Not sure where you were going here. I think they paired us since we have never been paired and it seems we are both missing time zones and coverage and so far it's kind of working and meshing. Not saying I know their math or agree with it it, but...

I'm curious to see if BG's tankjob is going to be successful in manipulating their server status, or if the metrics take longer to adjust than they can keep this up (though it certainly seems like they're on track to get to T4, like Sov predicted)

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:I'm curious to see if BG's tankjob is going to be successful in manipulating their server status, or if the metrics take longer to adjust than they can keep this up (though it certainly seems like they're on track to get to T4, like Sov predicted)

They were in T4.

They ‘won’ T4 and are now in T3.

Honestly, it’s interesting how many of the bandwagon guilds left and went to BP. But hey, that doesn’t count.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:I'm curious to see if BG's tankjob is going to be successful in manipulating their server status, or if the metrics take longer to adjust than they can keep this up (though it certainly seems like they're on track to get to T4, like Sov predicted)

They were in T4.

Honestly, it’s interesting how many of the bandwagon guilds left and went to BP. But hey, that doesn’t count.

That bandwagon Will Go on foreverPeople can choose to Carry or get carried

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

They were in T4.

But did they leave or are they playing alts?

@Liston.9708 said:

They were in T4.

But did they leave or are they playing alts?

Several guilds have. Some of the longer standing BG players may be playing alts, I do not know.

• 6 months later...

@Caysadia.7405 said:Every week another group, another commander quits gw2 for the forseeable future. At this rate any sort of competitive wvw scene in NA will be gone by september. With no higher end players to drive the scene and provide content in whatever form, players entering the mode will have nothing to do but hit doors all day, eventually leading to the cold hard death of freeform zergvszerg gamertime, we had a good run boys, but it eventually all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down.

how do you plan to save ww?

Stop stacking servers?