When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its Christmas time! For some this may not be the best time of the year... if you are feeling lonely this Christmas and want to have a good Christmas with good guildies then consider joining! We will make sure you have a Christmas were you wont be lonely and have lots of friends!

Ho-Ho-Tron - letter - of - rescue: Wintersday - list - of - duties - extended - to - accompanying - the - Night - Warband - on - their - missions. Please - help - me! They - launch - charrs - in - cannons, travel - to - other - worlds, hunt - for - Knut - Knutsonsonsonsonsonsonsonsonsonson... - and - even - have - me - baiting - out - a - Bandit - Executioner! I - am - made - for - joy, - but - this - is - pure - awesomeness - as - well. Ho - ho - ho - ho!

[Discount - code - for - charr - booze: WTNF-ROCKS-50218]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Dont know your policy on new players but i will just try my luck here with you.Do you accept new players ? i only have a few hours in the game and still cant decide what class to play.I have been trying the thief until lvl 17 and necro until lvl 10.EU timezoneIf my request is accepted do i need to change servers? (might start with a new char if so)

ThanksBest regards