Losing Streaks

Ok I Did It.2854

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:Helped me coming off a rough set myself. :s

Glad it helped! Whew, as long-time PvPers, would we know how scuffed a set of games can get. We need to back off and just get a clear head so we don’t start self-doubting or assigning useless blame in boiling anger.

Hang in there, don’t give up and try to have fun!

! Two friends I worked with to make top 250 together last season (we solo’d until the last 2 weeks and decided to Duo the last few games) experienced double losses for 3 days straight just now in S19. They had to stop to wind down for a bit, because it’s so rough on a player to perform their roles well and still barely lose, a few times in a row.!! I’d say there’s still room to improve though - not just in skill, but perhaps switching out Duelist and +1 builds, in favour of teamfight DPS with minor support to hard-carry your not-so-proficient teammates is the better strategy. You know, instead of being forced to watch vore for the duration of the match.

Bots certainly dont help as it causes most games to landslide in 1 direction or the other.Generally though a loss if the game was a good game does not bother me. A loss when the game is just a washout land slide does. Its the most frustrating thing when everyone is making the wrong moves

• bots on team just run out and die
  • people fighting in mid when no points are capped
  • people not de capping or capping points
  • people running in to be your +1 and getting killed faster than you although they been in combat a fifth of the time you have

Its rough.

@"ZDragon.3046" said:

• people fighting in mid when no points are capped

this always happens when i switch to support build with a good carry power, the dumbs keep staring me at mid without moving, so i need call them on team chat... normally at start of match i warn "dont keep staring me at mid after we win there".