[NA][PvX][CAFÉ] Café Solidarity for People at the Margins (e.g., BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, disabled, & more)

Jevati.4328

vZTfFB2.gif

Café Solidarity [CAFÉ] is now recruiting!

We are an 80% Rep, PvX guild on Tarnished Coast specifically designed for people from marginalized communities. This means Black people, Indigenous people, and people of color; disabled people; LGBTQIA+ people (intersex, aces, aros, and more definitely included); neurodivergent people; people of different faiths and non-faiths; and anyone who wants to be an ally to people from these communities.

What We Offer

• Guild Discord (primarily text, as most of our members do not use voice chat)
  • Raids And Strikes (RAS) Training Groups (read our RAS Expectations here)
  • Holiday Parties
  • Lost Precipice Guild Hall
  • Contests and Giveaways
  • Guild Missions
  • Weekly Tier 1 Fractals
  • Map Complete & Hero Point Trains
  • People who really care

I can't stress that last part enough. This is a close-knit guild where you can really be yourself. We cheer each other on when there's good news like landing a new job or acing an exam, and we comfort each other when there's tough news, like getting laid off or losing a loved one. We strive to be inclusive of people from all different kinds of communities, and this manifests in how we approach guild activities. For example, we don't require voice chat (to be sensitive to Deaf/HoH people or people with auditory processing issues), and we make sure our Winter Holiday activities are more than just "Christmas by any other name" (which means we do cool things like our Eight Days of Giveaways, which coincides with Hanukkah).

Who We're Seeking

We're looking for people who are ready to be in solidarity with each other. This means caring about people from different communities and cultures and supporting each other. Our guild rules are pretty clear and can be found in our Discord.

We're particularly welcoming of new people who would love some help and guidance in the game. We enjoy helping people with their in-game goals, whether it's story content, achievements, working your way up the PvP ladder, Fashion Wars, or more!

How to Join

If you think we sound like a good fit, please join our Discord, read our guild rules, and write an introduction. Then you will receive an invite in game. If you're not sure if we might be a good fit and you'd like to learn more, please PM me (Jevati.4328) here on the forums, whisper me in game, or send me an in-game mail message so we can talk more.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic