What is your "go to" reward track and why?

Grandtomatoe.2045

Triumphant Armor Reward Track (Having a set of stat selectable gear on hand can be helpful sometime, maybe)Gift of Battle Item Reward Track (For stocking up on GoB or Clovers)Temporary tracks (Event related while events are going)After those 3, I just let it go unless there is something specific I want.

In addition, it just depends on what you are working on.

As I noted above, The GoB track for me as I worked on all three weights of legendary armors which amounts to 18 GoBs. Any legendary weapon takes one, (at least the ones I craft and sell do.,)

Sometimes if there are specific gifts that take a particular item I.e. dungeon tokens. Also, skin related tracks.

But yeah, the most likely one for me is the GoB.

@Zikory.6871 said:Triumphant Armor Reward Track (Having a set of stat selectable gear on hand can be helpful sometime, maybe)Gift of Battle Item Reward Track (For stocking up on GoB or Clovers)Temporary tracks (Event related while events are going)After those 3, I just let it go unless there is something specific I want.

I use those exact 3, however I main Triumphant Armor, then Temp tracks, then GoB track (Same reason as well)

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@Justine.6351 said:Mine has been random circulating for a few months now, I just don't care tbh.

Same here. Simply don’t care. Don’t even concern myself with pips anymore. Just do what I do and clean bags now and then.

To be fair, I did cash out my potions on holoween tot bags which I sold on trading post. Slow grinding gold for t6 mats.

I am hoarding 50+ LWS3 chests which should be sufficient for some ascended trinkets and backpack.I am also hoarding 30+ stat selectable armor boxes (mostly maguuma) for sets of exotic armors when needed.

Those are for when I buy new character slots and have access to ready armor/trinkets to equip them when created.

Otherwise I am currently invested in LWS4 chests for T6 mats to craft my 4th and last legendary sigil.

@PeerlessArch.6547 said:

@wey daw ming.5784 said:Maguuma Wastes Reward Track to finish the Ambrite Weapons mostly for 50 AP's that come with completion and ya do get a Ascended Armor chest not that I need another one but eh.

Wait -- you get a selectable Acended armor Chest at the end of this track?? Do you mean a choosable chest, or an actual chest piece?

Not from the end of the reward track, but from completing the achievement. That would require doing the reward track a bunch of times. Need to unlock/craft all 16 weapons or something.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I am hoarding 50+ LWS3 chests which should be sufficient for some ascended trinkets and backpack.I am also hoarding 30+ stat selectable armor boxes (mostly maguuma) for sets of exotic armors when needed.

Those are for when I buy new character slots and have access to ready armor/trinkets to equip them when created.

Otherwise I am currently invested in LWS4 chests for T6 mats to craft my 4th and last legendary sigil.

How do I get t6 mats from lws4 chests? Just the loot boxes or currency exchange?