I think if we toned shit down

Mathias.9657

Like really dude in an average game I'm not even kidding 99% of my shit is block/evade/blind/vuln for real are we even playing a pvp game or is it just a fuckin absolute troll. This is why it feels so bad. Everything hits like a truck but if you miss you do 0 dmg and gotta dance around like a lil fairy like dude GW1 got so much swag on this pos game honestly. Step your shit up girl cuz this is literal embarrassment lmao I honestly wanna get mad but at this point its just funny to me like Its literally driving me insane to goofy levels.

I feel like pve just because my god damn attacks will actually connect to my target, at least most the time. Is there really any specific reason for everyone to be immune to your dps other than dps is too high? Can you not balance support properly? Are you googoogaaaggaaa developers pressed too hard huh? Awwwww I feel for you xD

Its how they want the game to be, active defenses. The alternative is passive defenses, like other games use, and that's not "fun" enough. They don't want damage, health, armor and other passive traits to be at levels where they could counter each other.

As I've said many times, treating this game like an action game is where alot of the poison comes from..

you mention Guild Wars.

Guild Wars is all about giving the players a full competitive and healthy gaming experience with fun-entertaining environment.

Guild Wars 2 in the other hand is the complete opposite: 7 years of continual repetitive calls by the community to turn the game around into a healthy competitive gaming experience is enough evidence that their concerns does not matter

So there,

In short,

Guild Wars is concern with the the players experience and is continually improving itguild wars 2 is not concern with the players experience and is continually repeatedly increasingly ignoring their concerns

-+1 shotting does not matter

• Power/Condition Creep does not matter
  • Broken Builds does not matter
  • Broken Mechanics does not matter
  • Perma-Everything does not matter-Perma-Anything does not matter-Invulnerable to everything does not matter-Invulnerable to anything does not matter-Immune to everything does not matter-Immune to anything does not matter-Bad Design/Mechanic does not matter-Skill abuse does not matter-Blinding light effects does not matter-Spamming Powerful Skills does not matter-Stealth/Teleport abuse does not matter-towning down aoes red ring circle everywhere does not matter-professions having no weakness does not matter-Thief Profession being broken since guild wars 2 beta does not matter-Thief Profession being toxic to the stability of the health of the game including its players and to new players alike never matters-ending the exclusion of Thief Profession of being immune to nerfs does not matter-having to deal with the same continual repetitive experience and problems does not matter-the ideology of having professions to rule all meta's does not matter-profession roles does not matter-profession identity does not matter-prioritizing and implementing a healthy competitive gaming experience for all players and professions alike, does not matter-ending profession favoritism does not matter-listening to players constructive feedbacks who desperately want healthy positive change does not matter-Implementing Risk vs Reward mechanic in does not matter-Ending Free Rewards without having Risks does not matter
  • the lists goes on and on and yet still does not matter

Guild Wars is the way to go for PvP and the players experiences

--there is no towning down for this game, increasing it is what it is--

'Where The Heart Is, Is In Change'

guild wars 2 is not willing to change

-Don't feel bad unless there is a will to change-

--have a good day-

Funny. I play solely pvp because of the difficulty of landing your skills the most efficient way. Timing, knowing about the other skills, kiting and using no port spots, watching the UI, thinking of counterbuilds and ways to synergize with your teammates, counting dodges... It is all fun. PvE is often like hitting 1111 and still winning. (Except ofc raids etc. but you know what I mean... it‘s different) And ofc playing with friends and improving and suffering together :D