Summary of PvP healing

Aavataris.5720

There is a certain "detail" about the statistics of PvP mode that I want to mention:

In the "healing" shown at the end of the game, the blocked damage (for effects such as Aegis) and mitigated by shields (at least the effective part of the shield) should appear and count like "heal".These are significant statistics by the Supports characters, but I see that they are not reflected at the end of the game.

...and for the acknowledgments at the end of the game ("mayor damage", "mayor healing", "mayor attack", etc).

@"SeikeNz.3526" said:can you even see other people statistics? what is the point of them?

1) Being able to see the effectiveness of my build and its effects ...that is like the base of the game.

2) Although less important, receiving the appropriate recognition for "healing" and helping (which also help with extra progress of reward path).

It would just give bloated numbers, as damage is far higher in this game than healing. FB would almost always take lead, maybe a Spellbreaker; just stand in all the damage with full counter, block, or aegis spam.And if you count that, you may as well count evades too, or invulnerable, as they mitigate damage as well.And by "mayor" damage etc do you mean show everyone who has to stat? As you can already see that.

Many people don’t realize that a lot of those mechanics like blocks, dodges and other mitigation can be broken down into just simple constituents, being damage and healing.

I made a thread a while back describing how it’s possible to calculate the efficiency of healing in this way, and that you can effectively quantify the usefulness of healing builds exactly as you can quantify DPS builds.

The idea was met with resistance which isn’t surprising, because a lot of people can’t grasp the idea of extrapolating ideas by breaking things down to basic constituents.

• 2 weeks later...