I like drawing designs for GW2. So I'll consolidate them here.

• 2 months later...

Yes, PLEASE can we get backpack/glider combos that are parachutes? Man, the possibilities for parachute designs are endless! I'd buy quite a lot of them. I would also love to buy a motorcycle type beetle skin! Honestly, I wish they'd add more beetle, warclaw, and skyscale skins in general since they're so far behind the core 5

• Like 1

@Wolfey.3407 said:Glider as a parachute is amazing. I really love your work ^-^!

Thankyou X3

@Fenom.9457 said:Yes, PLEASE can we get backpack/glider combos that are parachutes? Man, the possibilities for parachute designs are endless! I'd buy quite a lot of them. I would also love to buy a motorcycle type beetle skin! Honestly, I wish they'd add more beetle, warclaw, and skyscale skins in general since they're so far behind the core 5

Yeah, I'd love if they spent some time concentrating on just those mounts specifically so that they catch up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think a very underrated form of art is sharing concepts and prototype designs, so thanks for letting us peak into your initial ideas. The charr roller cycle is honestly, way too cool to be allowed and I'd love to see something like that in game. I'm surprised Anet hasn't done a parachute thing either--reminds me of the commando spoof before release, but very charr.

Hope to see more, great solid concepting!

• Like 1

@Lady Kaguya.3208 said:I think a very underrated form of art is sharing concepts and prototype designs, so thanks for letting us peak into your initial ideas. The charr roller cycle is honestly, way too cool to be allowed and I'd love to see something like that in game. I'm surprised Anet hasn't done a parachute thing either--reminds me of the commando spoof before release, but very charr.

Hope to see more, great solid concepting!

Thanks soo much. =) A big part of my motivation to do concept art is to get people talking about these things. If I can put an image into people's heads of what could potentially be, then I think they're far more likely to be compelled by it, and I enjoy being to able to see my ideas actually realised on paper or on screen, because then the idea can become more developed than just what I imagine in my head.

I've never forgotten about the Commando April fools. It was very funny to me, but it actually put a lot of influence into how I play GW2, and honestly, I'd love to see a game that actually uses that idea; a high tech military force in a world of high fantasy medieval magic like that of GW2. I think it would make fora very unique and compelling setting. Although I wouldn't want the ARENA Commando's actually in GW2 now (other than in the Easter egg in Jahai Bluffs), as It would be too much of a shift in the setting I have become accustom to over the past 7 years. As a counter point to that though, seeing a character using a mix of Charr and Asura tech to achieve a level of technology comparable to that of a Commando doesn't seem that out of place (e.g. a Charr soldier wearing an Asuran eye piece and heavy armour that looks like a ballistic plate).

I'll be sure to add more concept art here soon, and thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

New Map Design Proposal: Lion's StraitMAIN DOCUMENTATION:https://i.imgur.com/huDuU3G.pngPREVIEW:huDuU3Gh.png

EDIT: Edited to show scaled down preview of entire document, and includes changes based on first wave feedback on r/Guildwars2Linked Reddit Thread has most recent build: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/dlmr6b/suggestion_heart_of_thorns_inspired_map_idea/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sylvari Mounts:gpyJW9i.pnghttps://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/e23k4l/ilddfgw2sicth2_sylvari_mounts_request_done/"To clarify: The Sycamore Griffon and Sycamore Skyscale are the same organism in different stages of it's growth. The Sycamore Leaf Griffon is a young Sycamore with no seeds to bear, whereas the Sycamore Seed Skyscale is a mature Sycamore, which has shed most of it's leaves in favour of 'helicopter seeds'.

Sycamore Seed Skyscale also does not understand the concept of personal boundaries or what qualifies as socially acceptable behaviour. Maybe he just got fed up of being confined to such a small panel on the hand-drawn scrawled grid."

• Like 1