Ability to destroy banners inside keeps and towers

wey daw ming.5784

I had made a suggestion before that consumables deployed near tactivators or nodes will spawn at a range away from it that won't obstruct usage which should solve a lot of the problems.Edit: destroy banners from your guild? But is the troll from your guild that is dropping banners or am I misunderstanding your wording?

I think we need a better option for tactics too many trolls pulling them , we have the options for not public tactics but this option deaktivate so far I know automatically when ever a guild member of the guild which holding the object leaves the map. Could you at least make it so that it only flys off when the last member of the guild leaves the map?

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:I think we need a better option for tactics too many trolls pulling them , we have the options for not public tactics but this option deaktivate so far I know automatically when ever a guild member of the guild which holding the object leaves the map. Could you at least make it so that it only flys off when the last member of the guild leaves the map?

That is how it's meant to work currently, even if the guild member is not repping - as long as there is one more left it's not meant to uncheck the private flag until they leave map, unless it's broken now. At least that is how I observed it working before.

Well I was told that this happens I also think if it so that it is pretty big bug but I also would add a 10 minute time-out for the auto unchecking this would mitigate the problems even further.

In the end in the core is the problem that the numbers of guild have reduced over time and in the low tier server the active zerg must jump to different maps because not all maps are played at the same time.

if you dig this in this way deeper then the checkbox should only go out when no guild member is on any wvw map and the objects held by a guild should be controlled over a new guild panel from basically anywhere in the wvw. But I doubt Arena.NET will do that last too much work.