What is your "go to" reward track and why?

Grandtomatoe.2045

@Justine.6351 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I am hoarding 50+ LWS3 chests which should be sufficient for some ascended trinkets and backpack.I am also hoarding 30+ stat selectable armor boxes (mostly maguuma) for sets of exotic armors when needed.

Those are for when I buy new character slots and have access to ready armor/trinkets to equip them when created.

Otherwise I am currently invested in LWS4 chests for T6 mats to craft my 4th and last legendary sigil.

How do I get t6 mats from lws4 chests? Just the loot boxes or currency exchange?

Consume the itemBuy trophy shipmentsConvert the t5 to t6. (Just look on wiki for the recipes)

@Justine.6351 said:

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:I am hoarding 50+ LWS3 chests which should be sufficient for some ascended trinkets and backpack.I am also hoarding 30+ stat selectable armor boxes (mostly maguuma) for sets of exotic armors when needed.

Those are for when I buy new character slots and have access to ready armor/trinkets to equip them when created.

Otherwise I am currently invested in LWS4 chests for T6 mats to craft my 4th and last legendary sigil.

How do I get t6 mats from lws4 chests? Just the loot boxes or currency exchange?

The final chest of the reward track gives a choice of 50 map currency.For example the Jahai Bluffs Cache gives 50 lumps of mistonium.Consume all the mistonium for volatile magic.Use the volatile magic to buy Trophy Shipment from Trader Hyacinth

These trophy shipments has a chance to give T6 mats and usually its worth the investment.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I am hoarding 50+ LWS3 chests which should be sufficient for some ascended trinkets and backpack.I am also hoarding 30+ stat selectable armor boxes (mostly maguuma) for sets of exotic armors when needed.

The final chest of the reward track gives a choice of 50 map currency.For example the
gives 50 lumps of mistonium.Consume all the mistonium for volatile magic.Use the volatile magic to buy
from

These trophy shipments has a chance to give T6 mats and usually its worth the investment.

Ok ty

Generally I go for the current living story zone until I build up 500 of the currency, pop in the zone to see what I can buy, then build it back up to 500. If in not interested in that zones currency any more I work on maintaining other zone currencies.

Whenever I have all the living world zone currencies at 500, I then move on to skins. Making utility consumables or gearing alts with zone accessories/resets does deplete them a bit. I have completed all dungeon skins through reward tracks in wvw. I also have completed the legacy track skins as well, much of the HoT ones. I tend to sell off the ascended mats I get from the mist wrapped packages to the TP and that alone maintains the cost of WvWng

@nomak.8693 said:I always do the dungeon ones for the skins. Don’t really need anything else.

Same here. I'm oldschool, so I still like all of the dungeon themed weapons and armors. But, getting regular dungeon runs can be difficult, so I use those tracks to get the skins.

Though I also sit on the Gift of Battle Track a lot. I need a large number of those, surprisingly.