Bjora Marches Reward Track

tippolit.3591

The bjora marches is 1 time only with extra good rewards. The icebrood saga track is the repeatable one. This is kinda standard for instance all the HoT maps have a 1 time only track that give 7 clovers each in the end chests and then there is the repeatable Heart of Maguma track which gives 2 clovers per completion.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The bjora marches is 1 time only with extra good rewards. The icebrood saga track is the repeatable one. This is kinda standard for instance all the HoT maps have a 1 time only track that give 7 clovers each in the end chests and then there is the repeatable Heart of Maguma track which gives 2 clovers per completion.

As a side note, the Bjora marches one gives more than 7 clovers, it's a pretty great track.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The bjora marches is 1 time only with extra good rewards. The icebrood saga track is the repeatable one. This is kinda standard for instance all the HoT maps have a 1 time only track that give 7 clovers each in the end chests and then there is the repeatable Heart of Maguma track which gives 2 clovers per completion.

It actually was kind of nice getting some the stuff at stages close to when I'd get them in the map instead. I didn't catch if there will be anything other than map currency in those icebrood bag though so I haven't been using them yet.