Help beating Weavers

Bigpapasmurf.5623

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Fought 2 weavers today (1 DPS, 1 condi) and the DPS one was tough but I beat it. Condi one surprised me. Didnt think weavers could stack Torment (had like 5ish stacks on me). Beat me the first time but beat them after a couple times. Those heals/barrier tho.

Most likely using the torment sigil and mirage runes..

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Mirage

That one second cooldown, and with all the evaded in the build..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Sleepwalker.1398" said:I suppose we will see more of these weavers popping up in wvw after this was shared.

this looks like a condi meme build, he has no water traitline which means death against any good condi mirages, he also has just one stun break and no stability trait, that spellbreaker build with a shiton of cc with the chain that pulls you would kill him too, i would suspect that even other weaver could kill him if they cc chain him with air 5,earth 4,air/earth 3 and weave self (which order you want), or in any 2vs1 against a pistol thief, thief just needs to spam headshot and he cant do shit

but you know what, play what you what, troll other players and make them salty, thats the only reason to be in wvw

@Sekai.2987 said:

@"Sleepwalker.1398" said:I suppose we will see more of these weavers popping up in wvw after this was shared.

this looks like a condi meme build, he has no water traitline which means death against any good condi mirages, he also has just one stun break and no stability trait, that spellbreaker build with a shiton of cc with the chain that pulls you would kill him too, i would suspect that even other weaver could kill him if they cc chain him with air 5,earth 4,air/earth 3 and weave self (which order you want), or in any 2vs1 against a pistol thief, thief just needs to spam headshot and he cant do kitten

but you know what, play what you what, troll other players and make them salty, thats the only reason to be in wvw

His build uses a ton of condi reduction. Food plus runes plus utility plus traits