Best class to smurf on.

Dantheman.3589

I think best is necro. It is good ftp at the moment and is very ez to play but hard to master. Basically I think anyone who is already pretty solid at the game can play it well enough and normally players don’t judge a necro player who is good enough to spam aoes and not die much in the plat1+ matches. 2nd favorite maybe thief because of raw build diversity or ranger due to being fun and being very good core atm

@Dantheman.3589 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:Propably rev, holo or reaper.

Is that becuz those are 3 of the best cleavers? I actually think the skill cap on rev and Holo is kind of high so I wouldn’t recommend those but reaper is pretty popular. Maybe explain you choice for me cuz I don’t get it

What you should look for is a class that cant be delt with unless you specifically know HOW to deal with them.Low rank players will bumrush reaper, good reaper will punish this, preety simple.Good holo will just gut 1v1 on sides, rotate to crush teamfights.Rev would be the best for +1, even if your sidenoder is bad you could 1v1 with rev while being more skilled then oposition.

Personally I would go for revenant, not becouse its broken but becouse it seems the most skill expressive, fast paced and fun.Depends what you are looking for, if you wanna challenge yourself -> rev.If you just wanna win -> holo.If you wanna troll people -> Thief/MesIf you wanna mush random buttons and win -> warrior/fb.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:Propably rev, holo or reaper.

Is that becuz those are 3 of the best cleavers? I actually think the skill cap on rev and Holo is kind of high so I wouldn’t recommend those but reaper is pretty popular. Maybe explain you choice for me cuz I don’t get it

What you should look for is a class that cant be delt with unless you specifically know HOW to deal with them.Low rank players will bumrush reaper, good reaper will punish this, preety simple.Good holo will just gut 1v1 on sides, rotate to crush teamfights.Rev would be the best for +1, even if your sidenoder is bad you could 1v1 with rev while being more skilled then oposition.

Personally I would go for revenant, not becouse its broken but becouse it seems the most skill expressive, fast paced and fun.Depends what you are looking for, if you wanna challenge yourself -> rev.If you just wanna win -> holo.If you wanna troll people -> Thief/MesIf you wanna mush random buttons and win -> warrior/fb.Fair enough especially for getting out of low elo. For some one like me who’s not exactly superior on every class though I wouldn’t do that though and as far as roaming thief would at least be better decapping and can all the other stuff rev can do

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:How bout you players not smurf so us scrubs don't have to deal with you. Typically you bring a skill/toxicity level when we inevitably play bad during your placement matches I don't want to deal with. Let me deal with the afk and bot plague without you smurfs.

O come on man am I not allowed to play on a smurf to test builds out. I don’t see the problem with smurfing at a decent lvl in plat. And have you never played with me I never get toxic

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:How bout you players not smurf so us scrubs don't have to deal with you. Typically you bring a skill/toxicity level when we inevitably play bad during your placement matches I don't want to deal with. Let me deal with the afk and bot plague without you smurfs.

O come on man am I not allowed to play on a smurf to test builds out. I don’t see the problem with smurfing at a decent lvl in plat. And have you never played with me I never get toxic

Sure to test builds. If every smurf was only that ok. Some of the most toxic players i have blocked and labeled smurf have less then 1000 ap. The problem is when you test builds as a plat you think you are still a plat player on this new class which sometimes you are now a silver player with a plat attitude on that class yelling and calling players noobs(way worse then that). Alot of times you yelling at the bot I get stuck with 4 times a week or it makes someone get upset and afk and now your smurf is miserable and trapped in gold because of it

Yeah some ppl do that and I have at time said something like “my main is plat3” or something to players who accuse me of being silver or something but to be fair I usually just smurf on thief builds that have fallen out of favor like dp or de and basically maintain plat1 absolutely always on those accounts and also there some super toxic ppl that always claim even my main is silver when they know for a fact it’s on the leaderboards and in most cases way higher than theirs which just kind of makes me laugh, so I usually ignore the toxic ppl, but I don’t think I have anyone blocked beside 1000 gold selling robots

Ok mate, here is a question for you.Im a mesmer 1trick, I wanna play revenant.Do I rank with it? ill get crushed.Do i unrank? i won games without any traits there? how do i learn without trolling?I personally think that each class should have separate ranking on acc untill high plat to fix this issue.I could be a good necro but be trash and guard.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

Ok mate, here is a question for you.Im a mesmer 1trick, I wanna play revenant.Do I rank with it? ill get crushed.Do i unrank? i won games without any traits there? how do i learn without trolling?I personally think that each class should have separate ranking on acc untill high plat to fix this issue.I could be a good necro but be trash and guard.

U learn rev when a league isn't running so you don't have to be scared to lose rank and play something new. Again a smurf playing rev for a first time is cool but you know there are players that seem to alt to be toxic or troll as you listed the best smurf classes to do things like that which is no fun for players that are silver/gold skill level to get trounced by some plat who is playing the min amount of games in a season to maintain rank smurfing for non-learning/testing reasons. I like the separate ranking idea by class. I've been playing 3 classes for backpack and I am way better on one then the others but forced to play all 3 to progress.

3 classes for backpack? Was it you or backpack I saw on thief in an at?

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

U learn rev when a league isn't running so you don't have to be scared to lose rank and play something new. Again a smurf playing rev for a first time is cool but you know there are players that seem to alt to be toxic or troll as you listed the best smurf classes to do things like that which is no fun for players that are silver/gold skill level to get trounced by some plat who is playing the min amount of games in a season to maintain rank smurfing for non-learning/testing reasons. I like the separate ranking idea by class. I've been playing 3 classes for backpack and I am way better on one then the others but forced to play all 3 to progress.

3 classes for backpack? Was it you or backpack I saw on thief in an at?

Hmmm? the path to ascension thing for legendary backpack. I'm almost done w part 3.

Ok I thought u meant the player backpack

Any class can get kills easily if you are playing with brand new players. Play a 1 shot build and get easy kills all game just roaming around. Play rifle holo, spellbreaker, or fireweaver and win 1v3 fights all game. Play reaper and press 3 buttons to win a teamfight instantly. Play mirage to win fights while standing still. You could even play zerker staff ele and laugh when people say meteor is op.

How do you even answer this? Wouldn't people smurf specifically to try out new classes/builds with less-sweaty matchmaking?It boils down to personal preference in ever way, from what you want to try, to the decision to even smurf in the first place.Everything here is just going to be "I think X class is overpowered because of X."

If this is about "what class should I alt on to boost my Duo" then the easy answer is: That shouldn't be allowed.