Lasting Bonds: Efi not responding properly.

Attempting the first of the Lasting Bonds collections, "Where We Come From". Efi is supposed to give me conversation options when I have the 20 slot bag, but she's only giving me her generic reply. The rest of the collection has been completed, so I'm blocked here.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys..The item you have to turn in is the Olmakhan bandolier. This is a bag that you need to empty and don't equip. Have it as an item in your inventory and then just talk to the NPC Efi. You will get the prompt to trade the bag in.

• 5 months later...

It's three and a half year later now, and I'm also running into the bug. I've also deleted the character who originally received the bandolier, and support says there's currently no way to help me. Luckily, "The Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it. Please keep an eye on the official forums for any future updates and announcements regarding Guild Wars 2."

Bugs do get fixed, but I can't help but wonder how deep in the pile this one is. Fingers crossed I guess.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I'm also having an issue with this quest.  I went to talk to Efi right after receiving the 20-slot bag with the character that completed it.  The dialogue glitches with no way to continue from the part of the conversation where she says she's a delicate blossom but after the first time interacting with her the bandolier is gone 😛  I can't even try to pass it around and rezoning and relogging didn't fix it either.  

Edit:  The bag reappeared after about 24 hrs 😄 and everything went smoothly then.

Edited by Esperano.2367
New information

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/9/2023 at 11:47 PM, Niteraven.1372 said:

I'm sorry. I have the same problem. I crafted another bag to try it. Nothing. No dialogue. They even sent me another bag to try it. Nothing. I deleted the original character who did it. That was maybe two to three years ago. I guess I'm just out of luck. No vision for me.

@Niteraven:
Sorry for the late reply, but a while about a year ago already, Anet support sent me this progress item, if I recall correctly, this one:
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/"We_Carry_Her_Loss_Together"
and it worked! I was able to continue the achievement and I have my Vision! (Again: thank you GW2 support!)

Contact them again and refer to this post or my user ID, I think they can fix this issue now!