Can I change my GW1 email to my GW2?

Way before GW2 had been released, I started playing the orginal Guild Wars, and when I created my account, I used an email for the game. Fast forward to when GW2 got released, I didn't even know you could link accounts, and I've known I screwed this up for years now, I just finally decided to post on here and ask my question. So when I created my GW2 account, I didn't use my GW1 email because of my habit of putting my personal email down and I don't usually put my regular Is it possible for Anet to somehow let me change my email to my GW1? I'd be able to link my two GW accounts together and claim my gw2 rewards. If so, that'd be great, since I wouldn't have to buy another GW1 game and restart everything.

When you link your GW2 account with your GW account, the Account Name (email associated with the account) changes for both to your Guild Wars 2 Account Name. Your password will change, as well.
In essence, they become one account (GW2).

So, yes, and you don't need the CS Team to do so.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Linking_a_Guild_Wars_account

Thanks @Inculpatus cedo.9234 for confirming that I can. I'd very much like to claim my GW1 awards in GW2, instead of having to buy another version of GW1 and have a whole new account etc. Very much helpful. I will be sending a ticket in asap. @Inculpatus cedo.9234 @Linken.6345 you two have a great Thanksgiving, if your celebrating, and have a very chill & relaxing Day-After-Thanksgiving!

AFAIK, you have to have the same e-mail address in both games to be able to link the two accounts, no? Once linked, your GW1 password is automatically being changed to your GW2 password.

If you already have your new e-mail address linked to a specific GW1 account, you can't use it again for a different account to link it with your GW2 account.