[Bug] Can't get to Font of Rhand (Trying to make Mawdrey in 2018)

This bug is still active. Still stalled on Savor Foulnight. Cannot progress the meta, cannot get into Rhendak mini-dungeon, cannot complete the associated legendary collections. It's a shame that after so many years this is still a problem.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found a mesmer who was able to port me inside. I've parked one of my own there now, if anyone else is having trouble getting in, whisper me and I'm happy to help.

• 3 weeks later...

@RyuRain.7289 said:It's still bugged. How can it be bugged for such a long time? Can we get some news from Anet or will it be bugged forever? Just wanted to finish my first legendary but seems like I have to wait a bit longer.

They don't seem to have the resources to fix older content anymore. It's pretty much just the living story nowadays. The only way in is to wait for a daily that brings enough players to the map to create a new instance, try right after a patch, or get a port from a mesmer.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@RyuRain.7289 said:It's still bugged. How can it be bugged for such a long time? Can we get some news from Anet or will it be bugged forever? Just wanted to finish my first legendary but seems like I have to wait a bit longer.

They don't seem to have the resources to fix older content anymore. It's pretty much just the living story nowadays. The only way in is to wait for a daily that brings enough players to the map to create a new instance, try right after a patch, or get a port from a mesmer.

Gosh really? That sucks. But would be nice to get an official announcement about the problem. As already mentioned from other people this event is necessary for Legendaries and it's really sad that we have to wait for good luck to finish them.

The event-chain doesn't seem to be bugged all the time, at least not on EU-Servers (if that makes any difference). I did it a few days ago with a friend. We had the collection event with Savor Foulnight, which apparently means that the Bloodsaw Mill got damaged during the attack. When the three events about the devour egg, the scrap metal and the defending Hazaar Razenight were done everyone was gathering around Rankar outside of the Bloodsaw Mill except for Savor (event status "Rankar Harrownight is uniting his warband for a counter assault on the Flame Legion"). We waited a bit then we went to search for him and found him running around in Bloodsaw Mill and repairing stuff. I got afraid that he was stuck, but after a few minutes he finished the repairs and went to meet Rankar Harrownight and the others and the event-chain progressed as usual without any difficulties and we could enter the Fond of Rhand in the end.

It may be difficult to trace down a bug that doesn't appear all the time, I can imagine that makes it really difficult to reproduce it. Of course that realisation isn't helping the people who currently encounter a bugged event-chain. But I don't do that event-chain regularly, so I don't know if we just got lucky to catch a map version that wasn't bugged.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So VERY MANY Ascalon meta events are perpetually stalled .. for over 3 years now.

Check the pile of bug reports I send, everything I find one. One day even the starter map instance for level 1 was bugged. I had to come back another day to finish my character creation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So... sorry to necro this one here but I'm trying to help a friend getting Mawdrey and we need access to the Font of Rhand. There seems to still be some bugged issue with it, any help could be much appreciated. ^^

Cheers!

PS: Turns out it fixed itself after leaving the map and reentering, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any event going on prior to this. Mawdrey is well and happy!

Edited by Uete.3805
Fixed!
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...