Suffering [dazed] and [vertigo] continuously, really can only wait for death, should be limited

huluobo.7036

@"Yannir.4132" said:I have so many questions...Why are you like wood?What's "vertigo" in this context?You should die instantly after you get Dazed 4 times in a row?Do you instead mean to suggest that CC, like Stun and Daze, should have diminishing returns?Are you from the future?

Use Necromancer to play pvp, you will understand what kind of situation it is,I can only wait for the status to end. such as being continuously interrupted by Engineer and Mesmer, Necromancer has no way at all, Necromancer treatment, activation time is slow,If you know how to do it, please tell me,I don't think many people know Necromancer better than I do

Warrior can almost kill Necromancer easily. Warrior can interrupt Necromancer multiple times. Necromancer has a high risk of skills and will be killed by multiple targets.The current Necromancer skills may be qualified, but not suitable for the real situation in pvp.Other occupations can make mistakes, but Necromancer can't. I hope Necromancer can have skills that can make mistakes once or twice without dying. The current risk of skills is too high, which is of little practical use.