Got hit by an over 25k single shot from a rifle warrior.

shion.2084

@ArthurDent.9538 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:So its deadeye but stronger and unblockable, until tactics gets adjusted?

It's a lot easier to focus down than deadeye since it doesn't have high stealth access and numerous ports also kill shot is over double the cast time of death's judgement so much easier to dodge.

Difference is DJ has the most obnoxious tell in the game. Its pretty much impossible to miss that youre being targetted by a DJ, and since you get more than enough time t dodge, also really hard to be hit by it. Kill Shot currently doesnt have a tell at all, so if the Warrior is out of your sightline, you have no way to tell that youre about to be oneshot. Plus I would say its harder to focus down. Deadeye dies if it so much as gets sneezed at, and plenty of classes can keep up with it. Warrior at least has various ways to go invulnerable, or as close to it as possible.

Though ultimately theyre both terrible meme builds. Effectively unplayable, but good for a laugh against unprepared players. That being said, I would give Kill Shot a tell like DJ has.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:So its deadeye but stronger and unblockable, until tactics gets adjusted?

It's a lot easier to focus down than deadeye since it doesn't have high stealth access and numerous ports also kill shot is over double the cast time of death's judgement so much easier to dodge.

Difference is DJ has the most obnoxious tell in the game. Its pretty much impossible to miss that youre being targetted by a DJ, and since you get more than enough time t dodge, also really hard to be hit by it. Kill Shot currently doesnt have a tell at all, so if the Warrior is out of your sightline, you have no way to tell that youre about to be oneshot. Plus I would say its harder to focus down. Deadeye dies if it so much as gets sneezed at, and plenty of classes can keep up with it. Warrior at least has various ways to go invulnerable, or as close to it as possible.

Though ultimately theyre both terrible meme builds. Effectively unplayable, but good for a laugh against unprepared players. That being said, I would give Kill Shot a tell like DJ has.

At the very least, a sound cue.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

At the very least, a sound cue.

"HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN..CHOO CHOO"

This would be super appropriate

I am little bit curious about the balance talks here and in the other thread, It feels like people complain about op skills and classes and whatever but no one is adding the mechanical components. Like you can easily dodge every one shot, because there are extremely visible, some of them are even noticeable only with sound. I have the feeling no one wants to learn this game and how to outplay the classes or won't even learn attack animations.

Sure the power lvl has increased a lot, feels like doubled to tripled like in vanilla, but there are so many options added to take a workaround for like anything

@"Avatar.3568" said:I am little bit curious about the balance talks here and in the other thread, It feels like people complain about op skills and classes and whatever but no one is adding the mechanical components.Like you can easily dodge every one shot, because there are extremely visible, some of them are even noticeable only with sound. I have the feeling no one wants to learn this game and how to outplay the classes or won't even learn attack animations.

Sure the power lvl has increased a lot, feels like doubled to tripled like in vanilla, but there are so many options added to take a workaround for like anything

here is another exampletake a look

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/93269/vid-who-is-arenanet-trying-to-attract-with-mechanics-like-this#latest