Snowden Drifts - The Kodan Claw (Meta event)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@"Tijgertje.7461" said:The event has been stuck for days now, blocking progress for anyone who is trying to get Chuka and Chumpa. The event has been "completed once" and is failing to repop. Stood there for 6hrs straight, no changes. did it for 9 days. no changes

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Kodan_Claw

Edited by Bacster.4031

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

November 11th, 2020 and still stuck. I have emailed with Customer Support 7 TIMES and although they have responded quickly each time, the response is always the same: "we can't help you." There are numerous instances where the player was just given the Hunter's Bane so they could move on, but they are absolutely refusing to do anything about it here. Disgusting, really.

@"Neolatro.7341" said:November 11th, 2020 and still stuck. I have emailed with Customer Support 7 TIMES and although they have responded quickly each time, the response is always the same: "we can't help you." There are numerous instances where the player was just given the Hunter's Bane so they could move on, but they are absolutely refusing to do anything about it here. Disgusting, really.

Your best opportunity to find an event not stalled is to try immediately after a new release (when all maps are reset), or any other time a new map is created.

Good luck.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Akilles.6582 said:

09.03.2023 - still bugged. Sent a direct report with detailed explanation, awaiting response.

If you sent an in-game report (Bug Report), it will garner no response as indicated on the Bug Report window.  For a guaranteed response, you can 'Submit a Ticket' to the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck. 

(Although, the CS Team has no ability to move events along, and will likely direct you to post on the forum in the 'Bugs' forum.)

• Thanks 1

I have sent both the in-game report and an actual Ticket through the support page. Did not receive a response for the in-game bug report, but the Support team has responded very quickly and provided me with the required token via in-game mail.
So I was able to get that collection done, however the underlying problem with the event is still on-going. 

4 hours ago, Akilles.6582 said:

I have sent both the in-game report and an actual Ticket through the support page. Did not receive a response for the in-game bug report, but the Support team has responded very quickly and provided me with the required token via in-game mail.
So I was able to get that collection done, however the underlying problem with the event is still on-going. 

Well it do say on the ingame bug report window that you will not get a response so that is normal.