Question Regarding GW2 Archives/Paste

Heyo I'm going to format my PC but I dont want to lose my GW2 saved options settings, keys etc etc.. is there any way I can save a paste or archive so when i install the game again I just copy instead remake everything again? if there is where is it located? cuz I dont think I'll remember later every single option.

Most settings are already stored by the server, notably all general/UI options and keybindings. Only hardware-related settings are stored on your computer, such as graphics, sound and your login, which you can find under under %appdata%/Guild Wars 2/ - GFXSettings and Local.dat. Note that Local.dat will bloat over time, so it's best to not copy it.

For the game itself, you can simply copy/paste the GW2 folder - you don't need to install it. Gw2.dat specifically is the main file you want, which is 99% of the game. If you want to install it, simply do so, then exit once it begins downloading and replace Gw2.dat.

Well unfortunally I dont have 45 GB free to save on my D; disk cuz I'm already storing my vids, docs and other stuff, stuff, stuff. But all the general/UI options and keybindings are already stored by the server? I mean I wont need to set up everything again after format only the graphics options(that is really easy to set up again)? All my game play option, targeting, stuff stuff stuff are already saved and the next time i install the game again all i'll have to do is set up the graphics?

@"ancafr.9274" said:All my game play option, targeting, stuff stuff stuff are already saved and the next time i install the game again all i'll have to do is set up the graphics?

Yes. If you look under the options, there are 4 tabs: all "general" and "control" options are stored by the server, while all "graphics" and "sound" options are stored on your computer.

@Healix.5819 said:

@"ancafr.9274" said:All my game play option, targeting, stuff stuff stuff are already saved and the next time i install the game again all i'll have to do is set up the graphics?

Yes. If you look under the options, there are 4 tabs: all "general" and "control" options are stored by the server, while all "graphics" and "sound" options are stored on your computer.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback thumbs up