Playing on both servers

Leo.3428

My research on this gave me no hope of a solution but I'm going to try anyway.

• Monday through Friday I can only play during the night when the maps are empty. Patiently LFG'ing goes against the mood for roaming and exploring and meeting random players on the spot.
  • During the weekend I can play at prime time with my wife and friends and random players and do group events.

Shortly after starting the expansions I stopped playing because the maps there are no fun soloing during weekdays and my old computer didn't meet the technical requirements. Now I'm back with a better computer, and I created a free-to-play account to test playing on the North American server, which is at prime time when it is night here. Higher ping but people to play with. So I'm looking for the best way to play on the NA server during weekdays and the EU server during the weekend.

• Obviously I cannot transfer my account every Saturday and Monday.
  • I could upgrade the free to play account and redo all the progression. I'd rather avoid this.
  • Ideally, I would like to devote some characters on my existing account to the NA server while keeping some on the EU server. I know some games do this but GW2 does not.

Is there any other solution that I'm not seeing? Any workaround? Any announcement of future features that I missed? Thank you for your help!

(Edit for typo.)