GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

It would be nice if you could offer the missing finishers which are not either in the BL statuettes or prestige ones.They could either be put into the statuettes or perhaps be offered by an NPC for a "finisher claim ticket" or whatever.Some haven't been available for like 1.5 years now.

@marioxx.2319 said:Please Anet add Svanir gauntlets to the Gem shop as buyable for the newest episode, fits the theme perfectly and icy winter ''fashion wars''. :)Haven't seen them for a looong time

They have never and almost certainly will never be available for purchase on the gem store. Svanir Gauntlets are a Black Lion Chest exclusive item. As of this moment the only way to get the item is to buy the black lion exclusives chest on the trading post, and it would cost you around 1.7k-2k gold. Anet has recirculated these items into black lion chests in the past, so that is a possibility in the future. They also change up the black lion exclusives offerings from the statuette vendor every couple months (generally changes with new episodes of living world/festivals/other large patches, so it will almost definitely be available for purchase for 60 statuettes sometime over the next 12 months.

I would really for something along the lines of Undergarments to be added to the game. They would essentially be long sleeve shirts and pants that go under your armor, serving the purpose of covering up skin to make certain armor skins more attractive. Off the top of my head, a good example of their use would be for the male light bounty-hunter leggings. This skin is very unique and IMO would be one of the best looking light leg skins if not for the bizarre holes on the thighs. These under garments would cover up things like that. They could be sold with unique textures and patterns.

Last time the Storm Gloves were on sale I thought about buying them for an upcoming character idea. I wasn't sure how it would turn out though, and I was waiting for the Character Slots to go on sale so I could experiment. The Storm Gloves disappeared by the time I decided they would work and I did want them. :(

@Jokubas.4265 said:Last time the Storm Gloves were on sale I thought about buying them for an upcoming character idea. I wasn't sure how it would turn out though, and I was waiting for the Character Slots to go on sale so I could experiment. The Storm Gloves disappeared by the time I decided they would work and I did want them. :(

It's perfect to match my Mjölnir and H.O.P.E., but every time this glove appeared in the store, I either had no gold to convert, or had already bought gems that month... now I have enough gold =)

Hi Anet, Yo guys, probably this subject is little of topic but I have small request. I spend a lot of real money in this game and soon my queen will have birthday and I wanted to buy her a gift in game also, I talk about Black Feather Wings Glider but I don't see it in gem store, please add this to gem store before 20 December, thank you guys and please don't ban me for off topic subjects. I just find this as a good way to don't make support guys busy of reading stuff like that because I think they have a lot of work to do.

Might we get the permanent lounge passes back for a little while before the end of the Wintersday festival? I was out of town when they came up in the summer, and I have a very young new player in my life who needs at least one as a "clubhouse". I was hoping to send her a permanent pass for a Wintersday present...