New Hairstyles Soon?™

Chasind.3128

So I've literally never created a post before, but I'm watching the new Dark Crystal series on Netflix and would love if Asura would get some Gelfling-esque hairstyles. I think they would fit perfectly with them and the game in general - also I just want to live my best Deet life. I figured I would broadcast this thought into the ether, because why not.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@alberte.2685 said:I think the permanent hair kit should be removed, which makes ANET unable to make money when updating a new hairstyle.There are thousands of purchaseable hairstyles in many MMORPG game malls in China.But GW2, it seems that it has not been updated for several years.

If that happened.. would you refund my £200 I spent to get it ?

I would love to see new hairstyles.

It would also be nice if we could get new faces and new ears. The selection right now is underwhelming. It is true not just for asuras, but for all other races as well.

I would gladly pay for additional character customisation options, even if I had to purchase extra gemstore items for each character.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:I agree on new hairstyles, but we also desperately need some decent faces for Asura. Most are ugly or creepy beyond compare (males) or overly "cutesy wootsy" in a creepy way (females), others look like little children. All are way too "anime" for my taste (liked them better in GW1).

Yeah some new faces would be nice as well, there's basically only 4 that I truly like.

• 2 months later...

I'd be more excited to get new character customization content than new story content at this point. I get extremely disappointed each major update when datamining shows no plans for new hairstyles/ faces or anything else related to improving our characters physical look. I don't want transferred hair, but improved hairstyles- not anime looking ones that are over-exaggerated.

Here are some hairstyle samples we needFemaleHuman1FemaleHuman2FemaleHuman3

MaleHuman1MaleHuman2MaleHuman3

SylvariFemale1SylvariFemale2SylvariFemale3

Sylvari Males can share the hairstyles.

Charr1Charr2Charr2

FemaleAsura1FemaleAsura2FemaleAsura3

Post your Male Asura Hairstyles ideas and other ideas!

I would like the current hairstyles to be improved. There are WAY too many braids and ponytails that are stiff and immobile. I really like this charr hairstyle and use it on one of my mains: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:Exclusivehair-charrfemale10.jpg. But it NEVER MOVES and I hate that. If she tilts her head up or down, such as during a /crossarms emote, the braids stay stiff and straight. It looks incredibly stupid. Or when she dies, and her braids are sticking straight up, floating in the air. The hairstyle would also look better if it actually considered her horns--the hair should be drawn to fall AROUND the horns, rather than the horns just clipping through.

• 3 weeks later...