Unable to get Oola's Data Crystal for Dark Harvest Collection (NPC stuck)

Greetings! I've encountered an issue while being one step away from completing Dark Harvest Spec Collection for my Reaper. The final item that I was about to get is "Oola's Data Crystal", which according to the wiki and in-game description is supposed to be sold by Researcher Orl in Metrica Province location after he finishes the investigation (event) in Oola's Lab. The problem is that as I've arrived to the Old Oola Lab the door was already opened and at the end of the lab I've found Researcher Orl, but he was not switched to the Merchant mode, he is just standing there and randomly running around when being hit by turrets (they can't kill him though). I've located this issue around 24 hours ago and been checking on it multiple times, but he never leaves that area, nor the event is resetting itself (even after server daily reset). The Matrix Imprint Lock, which supposed to be used in order to open the door with the key I have, is inactive, so you can't start the event from the beginning. Also, I've seen quite a lot people running in and meeting the same issue as I have, which means that currently it is impossible to complete the Dark Harvest collection and acquire that Ascendant Greatsword.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Your best bet is to try immediately after a map reset: next Release/patch/update; when the map is a Daily, or any other circumstance that allows you to enter a different map instance.

Good luck.

Yuph, I've figured about these options, now I wonder when it's gonna happen and if this bug will not appear again on the new map.

• 8 months later...