[Omni]Grouto Thief and Rev WvW Roaming

FreshAir.1536

Very nice. Haven't seen game play like that from a roaming montage in a while. Very good control and timing. Those mind games with the Spellbreaker in the second half were fun to watch too.

What server are you on? Or do you have partner and transfer at will? I notice a lot of different servers both EU and NA in this video and the other I watched.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Very nice. Haven't seen game play like that from a roaming montage in a while. Very good control and timing. Those mind games with the Spellbreaker in the second half were fun to watch too.

What server are you on? Or do you have partner and transfer at will? I notice a lot of different servers both EU and NA in this video and the other I watched.

I heard from a friend that OMNI is gathering on Crystal Desert.Its a new roaming guild formed by ex-members of top guilds like XOXO, PLS, RDRM and a few others I think.I think the old me would have transferred to an opposing server just to fight them. So many talented roamers in that guild.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Very nice. Haven't seen game play like that from a roaming montage in a while. Very good control and timing. Those mind games with the Spellbreaker in the second half were fun to watch too.

I’m on aurora glade on Eu and anvil rock/Crystal Desert on Na

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

I heard from a friend that OMNI is gathering on Crystal Desert.Its a new roaming guild formed by ex-members of top guilds like XOXO, PLS, RDRM and a few others I think.I think the old me would have transferred to an opposing server just to fight them. So many talented roamers in that guild.

Yeah I’m the leader of Omni, it’s just me and a group of friends I’ve made over the years playing together, I’m from RDRM and the others were ex Pls, xoxo, and a few solo roamers.

@Groutowicz.2984 said:

Yeah I’m the leader of Omni, it’s just me and a group of friends I’ve made over the years playing together, I’m from RDRM and the others were ex Pls, xoxo, and a few solo roamers.

I made a friend or 2 in RDRM over the last couple years. I also used to be in both CD and DH (so running in their BL is like running in my old stomping grounds lol). Im in SF so were vs CD/DH now, only seen 1, maybe 2 OMNI. Can't remember the outcome however (im very fight oriented).