WvW Heal Rev Balance Wishlist.

DanAlcedo.3281

WvW Heal Rev Balance Wishlist.

1. Ventari's Will.

• Let it spawn a Heal Orb for every 300 Units moved.

2. Project Tranquility

• Let the Tablet pulse a short Regen. Like 1.5s of Regen

3. Purifying Essence

• Reduce the energy cost by 5 to 20.

4. Natural Harmony

• Remove the Delay

5. Protective Solace

• Very medicore effect for -6 Energy.
  • Make it at max -3 Energy or let it pulse healing/Regen.

6. Facet of Nature

• Reduce to -1 Energy from -2 Energy.

7. Healer's Gift

• The heal on dodge is very low compared to the basicaly same trait Selfless Daring.
  • Increase Radius of the Heal Orb to 240.
  • Increase Healing to 197(0.50) from 197(0.15).

Thank you.

@"DanAlcedo.3281" said:WvW Heal Rev Balance Wishlist.

5. Protective Solace

• Very medicore effect for -6 Energy.
  • Make it at max -3 Energy or let it pulse healing/Regen.

7. Healer's Gift

• The heal on dodge is very low compared to the basicaly same trait Selfless Daring.
  • Increase Radius of the Heal Orb to 240.
  • Increase Healing to 197(0.50) from 197(0.15).

Well i am agreeing, but not with all.

i dont think healers gift needs so many things , i think it needs more like a "Remove 1 condition from 5 allies" when dodge... like ventari got before the rework

and to protective solace:i think its good as it is. Making it to something lower than -6energy would make it a permanent upkeep bubble which would be op as hell

@"Virdo.1540" said:well i dont think that the Whole "tablet-Concept" is anywhere close to being able to compete with the Druid in PvE

People only care about druid in PvE for the 25 might stacking And extra damage from spirits applied to 10 players + spotter. In terms of raw healing Rev and its tablet is superior to Druid and so if you need a raw healer or 2nd healer Heal Rev (specifically Ren) is a much better choice than Druid

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@"Virdo.1540" said:well i dont think that the Whole "tablet-Concept" is anywhere close to being able to compete with the Druid in PvE

People only care about druid in PvE for the 25 might stacking And extra damage from spirits applied to 10 players + spotter. In terms of raw healing Rev and its tablet is superior to Druid and so if you need a raw healer or 2nd healer Heal Rev (specifically Ren) is a much better choice than Druid

its alot of healing, yes. But its so much healing that nobody could really use it. Besides that, Rev (except renegade) is pretty useless.+the tablet-usage is close to what the Chronos wells are. Everyone keeps running away and people need to predict alot

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:well i dont think that the Whole "tablet-Concept" is anywhere close to being able to compete with the Druid in PvE

its alot of healing, yes. But its so much healing that nobody could really use it. Besides that, Rev (except renegade) is pretty useless.+the tablet-usage is close to what the Chronos wells are. Everyone keeps running away and people need to predict alot

Strongly disagree “it’s so much healing no one could really use it.” In experienced and top tier groups, usually yes, that’s true. But even in those situations it’s a great 2nd healer if needed because it does bring more to the group than having a 2nd druid does. In certain situations and for lesser experienced groups then the extra healing is especially worth it. The issue of “people run away and I have to predict” is also an issue that Druid and pretty much every healer besides Heal Tempest has to deal with. Plus if you practice with the Tablet you get to the point where you can land your heals 95% of the time. People should be grouped up for most PvE content, too, so the “people moving around a lot” is rarely an issue as long as the players aren’t complete brainlets. And if they are brainlets you’d probably want the aforementioned Heal Tempest. At least that’s my experience with it over the years

• 2 weeks later...

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

I have no issues, if groups stays together healing it’s an abuse really, 11k heals and passive 1.2k regen per sec to 10 players with just 1 passive and one tablet heal, more 3k heals or close to every 3 sec on tab movement, legend swap it’s a 5k heal, f2 on activation passive and burn the passive all have heals arround 2.5k heals, 1.5k heals for condi removal, and explosions on elite that will heal and remove condi full energy it’s 10 condos removed.Staff heals with 4 heal for 5k, shield 4 another 5k heals and both are also condi removals, plus f2 on use it’s a 10 target condi removal as well or a passive every 10 sec heal the will be nice heals with your tablet movement.

Issue, it’s hard to play but that depends the group as well and how tight it plays.Some players just die way to fast, and tablet sometimes heals players with almost full health rather than the player that has low health, it really selects the players for u rather the player u want to heal.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

I have no issues, if groups stays together healing it’s an abuse really, 11k heals and passive 1.2k regen per sec to 10 players with just 1 passive and one tablet heal, more 3k heals or close to every 3 sec on tab movement, legend swap it’s a 5k heal, f2 on activation passive and burn the passive all have heals arround 2.5k heals, 1.5k heals for condi removal, and explosions on elite that will heal and remove condi full energy it’s 10 condos removed.Staff heals with 4 heal for 5k, shield 4 another 5k heals and both are also condi removals, plus f2 on use it’s a 10 target condi removal as well or a passive every 10 sec heal the will be nice heals with your tablet movement.

Issue, it’s hard to play but that depends the group as well and how tight it plays.Some players just die way to fast, and tablet sometimes heals players with almost full health rather than the player that has low health, it really selects the players for u rather the player u want to heal.

ye its a big heal, but every class with abilities to heal can take the job. it doesnt need to be a full heal rev with top healing, It can also be a heal warrior that does the job acceptable (even in t4). Its not only about many and big heals.

@Virdo.1540 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:well i dont think that the Whole "tablet-Concept" is anywhere close to being able to compete with the Druid in PvE

ye its a big heal, but every class with abilities to heal can take the job. it doesnt need to be a full heal rev with top healing, It can also be a heal warrior that does the job acceptable (even in t4). Its not only about many and big heals.

Deppends, if ally get hitted hard with guys that take 80% I want to heal as faster I can the max I can, it’s just not needed due many players stacking medium heals with a lot of classes like scrapper and firebrands.

Rev healer isn’t a class to stack, one ir two are fine, it’s a class that covers where other your slave healers m8 fail or cant cover, herald healer won’t use ministrel since it doesn’t need boon duration, only the renegade will use if it is a alacrigade, it’s elite and heal skill look quite decent.

I just noticed I never used herald F2 to improve boon duration do alies ._.

Should herald F2 give anything else instead of boon duration????

What if improved inc regen in affected alies scaling with vitality and healing power?

I can output 1.2k passive with modifiers from base 940ish, would that make regen to strong?