Real Power Ranking 4th quarter 2019

Vicariuz.1605

Based on numerous studies done by Harvard, Princeton, and NYU, I have gathered a comprehensive list of player power ranging all NA, EU, and Chinese servers. I have combined this list using my own personal experience playing pvp 18 hours a day every single day and have achieved 92% accuracy.

MesmerZeromis 83 Pink Shorts 84 Flandre 89 Kronos 81 Zhao Guo 93 phantom of the opera 98Necromancerr u who u want to b 86 Geng Kun 91 Luo Yang 92 Liao Zhen 94 Ma Dong 96 Xi Jinping 97ElementalistGrimjack 90 Incarnate 91 Icarus 92 a well known 93 Korra 96 Cellofrag 99EngineerLycar 43 Helio 45 Maledictus 41 Angel's 50 boyce 48 yang Jia 49RangerKiritsugu Emeya 99 Eurantien 81 Mr Taco man 87 Mad lord of milk 117 Ninjambo ? Mister Meng 94ThiefWashi 94 Anya 82 Mango 30 faelith 90 Mayweather Jr 50 wins Vallun 2GuardianBow User Thing 100Revenantmarkinsoj hellios xu zhenya shikeki anya clown noir meifwa mango drazeh tramodex john jorn toker rix jorn shorts tetraone torben zyn lance equivolique ramano magic toker zoe artisima Alice reckless hazard hazgard rarnark Deng bao t daddy smoothWarriorhelio 97 bo yee 13islove 99 jagtiger 130 hope solo 90 eratharn stark 100 Raech El Rocks 69 sidney crosby 99 rocky Marciano 111Regional strongest player China: Helios NA: Lucidity EU: Clown

Thank You for every one who participated. Please don't say anything unless you agree with me.

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Yea I actually disagree and would like to see hard sources for these numbers before they can realistically be believed. They way you pitch it, you make it hard to believe.

Hello please remember that at the bottom of the OP I say, "Please don't say anything unless you agree with me."

@Vicariuz.1605 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Yea I actually disagree and would like to see hard sources for these numbers before they can realistically be believed. They way you pitch it, you make it hard to believe.

Hello please remember that at the bottom of the OP I say, "Please don't say anything unless you agree with me."

Saying that raises validation issues as you are actively trying to avoid. I have read it and like yourself, I choose to ignore a request. Welcome to the forums mate.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Yea I actually disagree and would like to see hard sources for these numbers before they can realistically be believed. They way you pitch it, you make it hard to believe.

Saying that raises validation issues as you are actively trying to avoid. I have read it and like yourself, I choose to ignore a request. Welcome to the forums mate.

I asked you politely twice now not to say anything unless you agree with me and this study, if you would like to do your own research pls do.

@Vicariuz.1605 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Yea I actually disagree and would like to see hard sources for these numbers before they can realistically be believed. They way you pitch it, you make it hard to believe.

I asked you politely twice now not to say anything unless you agree with me and this study, if you would like to do your own research pls do.

If you cannot produce your sources/hard numbers, your blank claim is just that...a blank claim, regardless how politely dismissive you are being. No evidence = you have nothing and the way you are pitching everything (including the "not say anything" in a FORUM) is making you less and less reputable as any counter claim is automatically dismissed.

I would normally ask "What else do you have" but you have had nothing from the beginning. Good luck gathering the Sheep kid.