The Offical Santa Charr Thread Season 2.5

Evga.2471

Hello everyone,

WAIT can you here that? It sounds like Santa Charr is coming......... "Get Up, Come On Get Down With The Sickness" (Disturbed - Down with the sickness)...... Oh come on who put that on? Halloween has come, and past already..... Sigh..... Scrambling Noises...... Here Comes Santa Charr, Here Comes Santa Charr, Right down Santa Charr Lane... (reference from Here Comes Santa Claus by Gene Autry) Ahh that's better.

Welcome Everyone to Season Two point Five of The Santa Charr Thread.

To start things off I want to give a shout out to the following people for the comments from 2017 Santa Charr thread:Taelac, Chorne, Matick, Illconceived Was Na, and Cragga the Eighty Third.

This is your host Evga.2471 and the creator of Santa Charr (That looks like a reindeer; with the stag Helm https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stag_Helm_Skin.) Thank you ArenaNet for making this possible.If this is your first time taking part in The Santa Charr Thread, Please Read the bulletin points below as there is important information. Also enjoy your stay in the Offical Santa Charr Thread.

Rules:

• Please be kind to your fellow Guild Wars 2 players.• Please keep the thread friendly and follow the Guild Wars 2 forum rules.

General information:

• Who can take part in this thread?Anyone that plays Guild Wars 2 including ArenaNet staff.

• How do I take part in this thread:It's Simple just leave a Naughty or Nice comment below andyou'll receive present's from Santa Charr during the Wintersday Event.

• Is the same thing going to happen like the previous years?Yes. Santa Charr gives out In Game items ONLY, NO Gem Store items.

• I took part in previous years thread can I take part this years thread?YES. You can take part in this years thread and ever following year.

• Will Santa Charr be available to take pictures like the previous year?Yes, Santa Charr AKA (Krosan Beast / Evga.2471) will be available for; single and group photos Just send a messagevia Skritt Elf messenger (in game mail or forums) to make arrangements.Disclaimer No Skritt were harmed for Santa Charr's Skritt Elf's.

• What server is Santa Charr on?Santa Charr is on the NA Server, the World he's on is called Sanctum of Rall.

• I ask Santa Charr did you send me mail? He said yes, but I didn't get anything?Please make sure your in game mail is not full.

• Will everyone get the same gifts?It will vary. Everyone will get the same amount of gifts.

• Will Santa Charr return next year?Yes, Santa Charr will return hopefully next year for another wonderfulHoliday season.

• When is the cut off date for this Thread?The cut off date is set for December 16th 2019.Get those comments in before it's to late.

This is Evga.2471 here saying:Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on The Santa Charr Thread. I hope everyone will have a Great Holiday season and be safe where ever you go for the Holidays. Can't wait to read those Naughty or Nice comments you all come up with. Hopefully see you all this year in game during Wintersday and next year. I will be checking this thread here and there to react to your comments. Thanks again everyone.

PS. Present's might be getting out late due to the amount of comments. Real life makes it hard to find the time to play my favorite MMO.

Here is a link to the 2017 Santa Charr Thread:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/13905/the-santa-charr-thread-season-two

Sorry for the late responses to your comments.

@Dunia.7290 said:Yay, thank you Santa Charr!Your Welcome.

@Heathcliff.8573 said:I've been a good boy Santa Charr, I hope I don't get coal.Let's hope you've been good. Santa Charr will be checking his list twice.

@Aru.4156 said:A nice commemoration to my first Wintersday with this game and community! Thanks Santa Charr!Hopefully there will be more to come.

@Martnor.1746 said:I love this Wintersday spirit!! Thank you for generosity to the community!

@kuteykathy.8123 said:I love seeing these kinds of threads <3 Really nice showcase of the community spirit in this game.

Thank you for what you do!Same here, love the Wintersday spirit. I try my best to do something for the community.

@Taelac.7036 said:Hi, Santa Charr! I think I've been pretty nice on main this year...I share my home instance, always tip my mesmers, and made a bunch of new decorations for my guild's hall. Happy Wintersday!I thought your name looked familiar. Love that comment from 2017 that you did. My apologies for not giving you a proper shout out. I think proper shout outs are in order. Got the shout outs added in the main post.

@Evga.2471 said:

@Taelac.7036 said:Hi, Santa Charr! I think I've been pretty nice on main this year...I share my home instance, always tip my mesmers, and made a bunch of new decorations for my guild's hall. Happy Wintersday!I thought your name looked familiar. Love that comment from 2017 that you did. My apologies for not giving you a proper shout out. I think proper shout outs are in order. Got the shout outs added in the main post.

Ah, thanks! If I get a full night's sleep between now and then, I'll do another one.

@tampss.2540 said:Long live Santa Charr!

Hopefully Santa Charr has many more years to come.

@Sinistra.4190 said:Hello Santa Charr! I've been good towards all my characters this year. Well... maybe not towards my Male Norn Guardian. I've ignored him a bit this year which... yeah... starts to do more stuff with him while sweating nervously.

No worries. My main is Santa Charr and I haven't played my other characters that much in the past years.

@Rhonja.5801 said:This is exactly what I love about the community in GW2. So many friendly, helping and genorous souls.

Same here. The GW2 community is the BEST! Also just joined a small guild and helped me out a lot.

@Adam Ko.5240 said:Dear Santa Charr;

This year I've done my best to be nice. With a recent addition to family. I've picked up more hours. I work 64hr weeks and spend what time I have left with my family.

That's awesome congrats. I also work about the same hours a week and can go up to 70 hours.

New people, hope to see you in the finest holiday activity ever, Snowball Mayhem!

Does pummeling people into submission with frozen water count as naughty or nice? :ponder:

@Altion.9576 said:Yay Santa Charr That looks like a reindeer; with the stag Helm is back!!

Stag Helm all the way.

@DrakeDK.9527 said:Dear Santa Charr,I love your initiative, I love Wintersday spirit! Thanks

Wintersday spirit is awesome! Your welcome.

@aithnie.8219 said:This is my first wintersday , so I am looking forward to it@Drakor.9127 said:I did my /age, and it states I have been playing over 4 years, but this will actually be my first Wintersday, too!I'm always out of town for Christmas, but now I get to stay home and partake in the festivities!

Well lets hope your First Wintersday will be Merry and full of Joy.

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:New people, hope to see you in the finest holiday activity ever, Snowball Mayhem!

Does pummeling people into submission with frozen water count as naughty or nice? :ponder:

Snowball Mayhem was fun but I'm not that good at it.

You know that's a good question... I wonder.....

@Mariyta.1693 said:Happy Wintersday, Santa Charr! I've been very good this year. I've only killed, like, 5 people.

Am I reading this right or has Santa Charr's mind wandered?

@Algo.2698 said:Hey Santa Charr ! So happy to have you take care of us like that ^^

It's no problem at all. It's Santa Charr's duty after all. Santa Charr is trying his best to be a famous GW2 character. Wait did I say that out loud? Keep it hush, hush. Can't have people finding out about that.

@caraski.9710 said:What do reindeer say before they tell a joke?This will sleigh you.Happy Winters-yay!

OOOOOHHHHHH!!! Better watch it or you might just get coal for that bad joke. But it's a good one.

Just to let everyone know there is only 9 days left. So get those comments in while there is still time left.

Thank you everyone that has commented so far. It’s been fun replying to your comments.

To those that are just finding out about this thread there are only FIVE DAYS LEFT so get those comments in before it’s too late! Also please read the main post if it’s your first time on this thread.

THANKS,SANTA CHARR (That looks like a reindeer)AKA: Krosan Beast (in game)