Daily AT Schedule Changes — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Daily AT Schedule Changes

Hey folks!

We're making a small change to the daily Automated Tournaments schedule. Daily Tournaments will now run every 3 hours. Additionally, they will no longer be on a sliding schedule and will instead have set times. We'll keep an eye on this and make adjustments if needed down the line!

The schedule is as follows:

1 UTC
4 UTC
7 UTC
10 UTC
13 UTC
16 UTC
19 UTC
22 UTC

Ben Phongluangtham
Design Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭✭✭

! good job!

• Zenix.6198Zenix.6198 Member ✭✭✭

someone watched sind's stream

• Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭

Ah, sweet! Slightly more rewarding sPvP and it's finally easier to set timers for this sort of thing.

signature

• bluri.2653bluri.2653 Member ✭✭✭

Poggg good news

www.twitch.tv/sindrener - Rank 55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression

• Ghos.1326Ghos.1326 Member ✭✭✭

I might actually be able to play ATs now after work PogChamp

The greatest enemy to improvement, is ignorance. But the desire to learn will cast ignorance into the fire.

• Flandre.2870Flandre.2870 Member ✭✭✭

How about compensating me for all the bugged ATs i played for nothing when your stuff broke?

• @Flandre.2870 said:
    How about compensating me for all the bugged ATs i played for nothing when your stuff broke?

Please be realistic. How do you expect them to be able to compensate if they can't even get AT consistency. Not to bash ANet or anything, just stating that it's unlikely for it to happen for each and every bugged AT.

• Mbelch.9028Mbelch.9028 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yay -- this makes me want to play a bit more.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.