Living world episodes on other character

@Danikat.8537 said:Is the character you switched to level 80? That's the only reason I can think of to explain why one character wouldn't be able to play a story you have unlocked.

Yes, it's 80 lvl now. it has access to LS4/LS3 any map (I mean I can choose any episode and start it but Bjora marshes is hidden) I boosted it with tomes of knoweledges.

@Fenella.2634 said:The story starts in core Tyria, though. You will have to take that character through the first chapter of the episode at least. They need that first instance to enter the map. Or you could try a teleport to friend.So each alt need to do first instance? I don't understand. Let's say after next 2-3 LS5 maps. Each character will have hide them so it needs to be done from the begining step-by step? I mean why my alts can start ANY chapter from LS3 and LS4 without any requirements.

In LS3, PoF and LS4 you also needed to play the first instance to reach the map, or use scrolls or teleport.You can simply walk to Silverwastes and Dry Top without playing any story, but for anything later you usually can't. No need to play the entire episode, just the first instance.