An Update on Mac Support for Guild Wars 2
Why was it moved? i know its a silly thing to complain but its quite annoying becouse of the ... 7 years of memory! i keep clicking wrong stuff ! haha
I personally keep clicking the wrong buttons for WvW, but it seems like the gemstore was moved to make it more prominent at the end of the UI as opposed to in the middle.
hehe i thought the same!
Becuase 5% of the population play pvp, TP button is more convenient at the end of the row for the other 95%
maybe so. Maybe 5 % is too much also hahaha. But well, if people like it!