Dec 3 update notes

JonnyForgotten.4276

@"Markri.9475" said:Im curious how the trait works with flipover dualwields. will both parts of Flanking Strike procc it? will p/d repeater add it, thats potential one poison stack (and a bleed) for 2 ini if you stow during the channel rinse and repeat?

This a question yet to be answered. I am assuming it does as if you look at repeater it clearly states it a dual wield skill meaning shadowstrike repeater and repeater should each get a proc. The wording "Can only happen once per dual wield skill" suggests that the 5 shots on the repeater or the 3 attacks on the singular deathblossom will not each get their own proc.

@babazhook.6805 said:

@"Markri.9475" said:Im curious how the trait works with flipover dualwields. will both parts of Flanking Strike procc it? will p/d repeater add it, thats potential one poison stack (and a bleed) for 2 ini if you stow during the channel rinse and repeat?

This a question yet to be answered. I am assuming it does as if you look at repeater it clearly states it a dual wield skill meaning shadowstrike repeater and repeater should each get a proc. The wording "Can only happen once per dual wield skill" suggests that the 5 shots on the repeater or the 3 attacks on the singular deathblossom will not each get their own proc.

Most likely so. But I also was refering to the use of repeater . Use p/d#3: acess to repeater for 4 seconds. during those 4, I start a repeaterchannel, and stow/cancel it after it hits once then start a new repeater and again cancel.. repeat until the 4 seconds are up.Note also that I said one stack, but considering potent poisons trait each application would be 2 stacks.. I assume getting 4x repeater start/stops done wouldnt be difficult. which in this hypothesis would mean 8 stacks for 8 ini, in a 4sec window. And pretty easy to again just do again, if ini allows.

Can someone pls suggest a build for trying out this new condi build in pve? im trying to see what Condi is like im using deathblossom.

I think using metabattle i was able to get like 10-15 stacks of bleed and 8 of poison, probably low i did also get downed a bunch and died a couple times.