Drop of Visage of the Khan-Ur was doubled ¿Is that a joke?

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I've not 'come around'. I am apathetic towards the issue.I just don't see why anyone needs to 'defend' anything about the Meta, since this particular achievement isn't necessary to complete the Meta.

You've provided a weak argument for its exclusion, but yes I know it wasn't your intent ;)

But if you were as apathetic as you claim you wouldn't post in all the threads on the subject. Apathy is like the way I feel about build templates. Threads everywhere but I just don't care so you don't see me posting in them . . .

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Relax ! This achievement will be possible complete soon: how I understand on repeatable pvp/wvw track inside Grand Icebrood Saga Cache will be added some chest. Currently "Coming Soon" about it.So if I correctly understand in this chest will be addedACCBOUND Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice ChestACCBOUND Visage of the Khan-UrHatched Chili (50)etc.

Ofc someone can predict what y "Coming Soon" is not his, but I can't belive in that. Chill !!

@"lare.5129" said:Relax ! This achievement will be possible complete soon: how I understand on repeatable pvp/wvw track inside Grand Icebrood Saga Cache will be added some chest. Currently "Coming Soon" about it.So if I correctly understand in this chest will be addedACCBOUND Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice ChestACCBOUND Visage of the Khan-UrHatched Chili (50)etc.

Ofc someone can predict what y "Coming Soon" is not his, but I can't belive in that. Chill !!

And you got this information from where?

@"lare.5129" said:Relax ! This achievement will be possible complete soon: how I understand on repeatable pvp/wvw track inside Grand Icebrood Saga Cache will be added some chest. Currently "Coming Soon" about it.So if I correctly understand in this chest will be addedACCBOUND Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice ChestACCBOUND Visage of the Khan-UrHatched Chili (50)etc.

Could you post a link? I am afraid I was unable to find what you are referring to.

@"Linken.6345" said:I am sure that items will be added in pvp/wvw track. O gw2 wiki writed "soon". This is have very clear logic. Same box wiht was added on crystal oasis track. This is impossible that they keep ls story collection like curent. So relax and wait patch on 29 or next. Not need panic.

Still just two on tp atm, down from a peak of four or five I think? Doubling the drop rate has not made any discernible difference in availability. Initially I thought they would make this more available over time via inclusion in loot boxes from festivals as they have done with other once-rare items, but now I could also see them just abandoning it as old content . . .

I do not think there is any reason to believe it will be among the 'coming soon' items in the final reward from the reward tracks. The 'coming soon' items will mostly likely be mats or currencies introduced as the saga continues. Adding currently existing items at a later date so pvp and wvw players can obtain them while pve-only players are left without would be an unusual choice . . .

@Gop.8713 said:Doubling the dropabout number we talk ? something like 0.0001 -> 0.0002 ? There is no any point to try get it now.

Adding currently existing items at a later date so pvp and wvw players can obtain them while pve-only players are left without would be an unusual choicewhy not ? They was say what was attract on wvw more ..99%, I think, the ACCBOUND Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice Chest and ACCBOUND Visage of the Khan-Ur inside wvw reward track will come with template update.

@lare.5129 said:

@Gop.8713 said:Doubling the dropabout number we talk ? something like 0.0001 -> 0.0002 ? There is no any point to try get it now.Which was my point . . .Adding currently existing items at a later date so pvp and wvw players can obtain them while pve-only players are left without would be an unusual choicewhy not ? They was say what was attract on wvw more ..99%, I think, the ACCBOUND Shoulders of the Ebon Vanguard Choice Chest and ACCBOUND Visage of the Khan-Ur inside wvw reward track will come with template update.I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed :/

• 1 month later...

@Kururu.8140 said:I've opened that Khan-Ur chest everyday since it was introduced and I never once dropped Visage of the Khan-Ur. I dropped Bloodletter ONCE. The drop rate is silly, especially considering they're required for a collection.

I agree that the drop rate is silly (opening the chest is a waste of time, IMO, one should sell the keys) but they did change the collection so they're not needed anymore: if you have the other skins it'll be completed.

The achivement doesn't require the helmet anymore.

To those that want it for their favorite character. I know how You guys feel. Charr players were always some kind of 2nd class citizens. It's been years I've been waiting for new faces and horns. However I also look at this from other perspective. This is something unique that no other race can wear. Almost like an Legendary skin. Is it worth thousands of Gold? You need to decide on your own. To me it is.

@misterman.1530 said:

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:Do you really need everything to enjoy the game? Rng items are ok especially since the vast majority of things in this game are not rng.

Vast majority of things? Like what? Things you can buy? Sometimes with items collected that are affected by rng (winterberries)?

Its funny to me when people say you should be happy with the usually -terrible- looking items obtainable at merchants, while the good looking items are either stupid rare to the point of being out of reach for most players, or from raids, which..are out of reach for most players in this game.

However, they removed it from the achievement, so im fine with that. Ill get one someday, maybe, if they ever get added to guaranteed wardrobe unlocks, since one will never drop for me.

@wQnxy.7529 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good lol. I need it jsut for the achi and will never ever come back.Again, just in case you haven't noticed, you no longer need the helmet to get the achiv

My achi still says you need. Wdym?

It says, "12 out of 15" are needed for the Achievement. 15 skins minus the 3 Helmets equals 12.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@wQnxy.7529 said:The worst is - this helmet is not even looks good lol. I need it jsut for the achi and will never ever come back.Again, just in case you haven't noticed, you no longer need the helmet to get the achiv

My achi still says you need. Wdym?

It says, "12 out of 15" are needed for the Achievement. 15 skins minus the 3 Helmets equals 12.

I validated the above, but for me it is still showing 9 out of 15. Did you unlock one of the Khan skins?